"Your pen...it's new?"

Umji x Vernon (Seventeen) (98liner)

//playlist: Seventeen - 247//

//aesthetic:

I was calmly typing something or should I say a report for the boss on my laptop in the company's meeting room while waiting for the other to come

I was calmly typing something or should I say a report for the boss on my laptop in the company's meeting room while waiting for the other to come. "Kim Yewon?" I glanced up as soon as I heard that someone calling me. A platinum white haired guy was looking at me with a serious look. "Yes?" I smile at him. "Anyyeong Choi Vernon inmida". I quickly stand up and we both bow to each other.

After that little encounter he sat on the chair in front of me. I waited for him to start a conversation since I'm not good at it but I only got silence atmosphere. He was looking through his fail of papers after all so I take that as a sign to continue my delayed work.

5-minutes later and the other still not coming including the boss. Well I guess I'm too early by 30 minutes!. I didn't have much work to be done this morning so I'm thinking why not coming early. That's why I'm here now. I'm glad that this good looking guy came but at the same time it makes the atmosphere of awkwardness!.

"Your pen...it's new?". Out of the blue, a sudden deep voice succeeded making me flabbergasted. "e-eh what?" I gave him this very questioning look while still trying to manifest what have just he said. Did I heard wrong or did he really asking about my pen!?. Realizing at his words, the man face turned beet red and I found it cute!. "I-I mean your pen looks fresh and beautiful so I'm guessing it's must be new? Ah!...forget about it...I'm just-" seeing him trying to cover his embarrassment makes me giggle on its own. "Did you just giggle?" I become stone dead when I heard it, oh no he must feel really bad now!. Guilt started to rose up in me. I try to hid my face by bowing a bit hoping my hair will cover my red as tomato face right now.

"I'm sorry" I said almost sounded like a whisper. I didn't hear any respond so I slowly glanced up and found he was staring at me with a smile. "Uhmm...sir?" he immediately shrugged his head. "ah yes?" he gave me that cute confused puppy eyes that surely melts my heart!. I was about to say something when the boss storming in. "Alright let's get ready!" and that's how the end of our little moment.

The End
______________________________________

A.N: I know it short but I hope you guys enjoy🤓