The first day at School

This is my first Fanfiction and i hope its fine

                                            Sorry for the bad spelling

                                            Requested byMitsakiYugi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

"Y/n Wake up!"

"Five more minutes mom..." I sighed and turned over. It was only 6:20 in the morning, after all. I normally wake up at 8.

"Did you forget that your first day at school is today?"

"......I'm awake, now."

"Good. Now get ready for school, I want you out by 7."

"Ok, mom."

My mom closed the door and I was alone in my room. Sighing, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Today is my first day at the Kamome Academy High school. Actually, it's my first day at ANY school. I've been home schooled my whole life. My mom would stay at home to teach me, but she got a job recently so she decided it was time I went to a real school. Who knows what was going to happen...

After taking a fast shower and brushing my hair, I looked at my clock.

6:50 am

Realizing I had only ten minutes to get out of the house, I scurried back to my room and threw on my Uniform. It is a cream-colored sailor dress with long sleeves accompanied by black socks that went up to my knees. Hopefully, my mom wouldn't mind that I was a couple of minutes late out the door.

After putting on my uniform in 3 minutes flat (a new record....I have never done it before) I went downstairs to the kitchen. My mother making breakfast, like she always does. But this time, there was a box wrapped up in a cloth next to her. I assumed it was my lunch, because what else would it be?

"Hey, mom, what is there for breakfast today?" I said as I sat down at the table. My mom turned around and handed me a plate.

"Here's a sandwich. For your lunch I made bento and put some donuts in on the side as a special treat."

"Really? Thanks, mom!" I ran over and gave her a hug.

"Anything for my little Angel."

After I ate my breakfast, I told my mom goodbye and rushed out the door. I needed to go to school. It was already 7:04 and I was behind schedule. I wanted to get there at least thirty minutes early so I could walk around the campus. While speed-walking my way to school, a girl bumped into me. She fell down and I looked over to see who it was.

She seems around my age and was wearing the same uniform as me. Taking a look at her physical features, she had cream-colored hair that faded into a soft teal green on the tips, two brown magatama hair accessories on the side of her head, and magenta eyes. There was also a skull brooch on the front of her uniform above her bow.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!!!" said the girl as she stood up and bowed.

"It's fine, are you ok?" I asked the distraught girl. Her hair had gotten a bit tangled and her uniform now had bits of dirt on it.

"Y-yes and you? Are you fine?" asked the girl as she brushed the dirt off of her dress.

"I'm fine. Why were you running so fast?" I asked confused.