First time meeting a Friend

(Y/n) pov

I woke up in the morning as I always do. Glancing at my clock, I saw it was 8:32 am. I also noticed my cat sleeping next to me, curled up in a little fluffy ball. I gently pet him and he awoke, looking at me and purring.

"I have enough time to get ready for today, I hope it'll be fun," I said to myself and smiled. I am already excited to meet Tsukasa, even though it won't be for another 7ish hour. I guess it's because it'll be my first time meeting someone outside of school.

Ever.

I stood up from my bed and began my morning routine just like every other day. Go to the bathroom, wash up, brush hair, ex. I did not, however, change our of my nightclothes. I didn't feel like picking an outfit just yet. When I finished, I walked back into my room where my cat was walking around.

"As cute as ever~" I giggled, then stroked his soft head. My mother should be at work like she always is on the weekends. She goes early to get a head start.

"I should give Kuro some food," I thought and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Kuro followed beside me as he always does. My mother had picked up some cat food from the store, so I grabbed the bag and poured some into a bowl. As Kuro ate his food greedily, I made myself a chicken sandwich and began to eat as well. When both of us had finished, I grabbed Kuro's bowl and placed it in the sink to wash. Looking at the clock above the kitchen doorway, I noticed it was only 9:01. I have enough time to make something for Tsukasa. Maybe muffins...? I mean, he does love them a lot...

I went over to the oven and pre-heated it to the designated heat before beginning to search for the blueberry muffin ingredients. Kuro simply sat himself down on a cushion and watched as I did my work. It's kind of unsettling how much attention he gives me, but I enjoy it so I don't mind-

"....am I that interesting?" I asked and turned to the attentive cat. As if understanding me, its head swiftly turned away. I laughed and continued to grab things I needed, like flour and salt. Thankfully, my mother had shopped yesterday, picking up more blueberries and baking powder. We had almost run out-

I began making blueberry muffins, humming some of my favorite songs as I mixed together the dry ingredients. It was very peaceful in the house, no noise except for my humming. I guess this is what it's like for Kuro every day. When I was about to add the milk to the mix, I notice Kuro jump up and lazily stroll over to me. He then sat down and continued to watch me. I wondered what he was thinking.

When I had finished making the batter for the muffins, I poured them into their specific tins. I then carefully placed them into the oven and set a timer for 40 minutes. I took another look at my clock and saw it was only 9:56. Since it was still so early, I decided to decide on what to wear.

I began to head to the stairs but was stopped by Kuro. He ran in front of me, stopping me from reaching them.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, but he just looked at me calmly. I gave a sigh and decided to pick him up. I guess that's what he wanted because he gratefully accepted, and we both went upstairs. When I entered my room, I placed him on my bed and looked in my wardrobe. I picked through a couple of shirts before seeing my favorite pullover and some comfy trousers. I immediately grabbed them and went to the bathroom to change.

When I had successfully changed, I returned to my room. Kuro was sitting on my bed, as per usual, and I went to him to pet his fluffy fur. He began to purr softly, which was very adorable.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep-

Suddenly, I heard my timer go off. Scurrying off my bed, I rushed downstairs with Kuro in my arms. When we arrived, I placed Kuro on the table and made my way to the oven. Opening its dark door, I gave a look inside to see if they were a golden brown. They were, so I grabbed the oven mitts and pulled them out. I placed them on the table to cool before putting them in a pretty box for Tsukasa. I hope he likes them...