The muffins (part 2)

Thanks for over 1k views ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

"Y/n you're back!!" Tsukasa yelled cheerfully wrapping me in a tight bear hug. I blushed slightly at the sudden contact.

"H-hello Tsukasa," I said, pulling the excited boy off of me.

"Do you have the muffins?"

"Yes I do, but let me come in first," I said, still a bit red from his sudden hug. Why was I like this? I didn't act this way when Hanako hugged me...

"Fineeee-" he sighed. He got off of me, and I entered the broadcasting room. No one was there, oddly enough. I was expecting Sakura so be hanging around. Oh well, I went to the couch and sat down. Grabbing my school bag, placed it next to me. Tsukasa watched with excitement in his eyes, probably already knowing what was coming.

I pulled the bag with the blueberry muffins out. Opening the paper covering the treats, I pulled one out and held it up for Tsukasa to see.

"...want one~," I asked him. I gave a smirk as I saw him begin to drool at the buttery treat in front of him.

"Yes!" he exclaimed, and I passed him the one I was holding. He thankfully accepted and began to devour it just like Hanako devours my doughnuts. I could see the sparkles in his eyes as the muffin disappeared into his mouth.

"They're sooooo good!" he cheered, "Did you made them by yourself?"

"Yes, I made them this morning for you," I said with a closed-eyed smile. The boy blushed and took another large bite out of his muffin.

"...can I have another one?" he asked bashfully.

"Sure." I handed him the entire bag, just as Natsuhiko strode into the room with his usual tired expression. His lazy eyes made their way over to where Tsukasa and I were sitting on the couch.

"Hello my lady~," Natsuhiko said with a wink that would make any girl's heart melt. However, I'm not "any girl." He's not my type....

"Hello Natsuhiko," I said with a smile. I hadn't seen him since the first day I had come to the broadcasting room. That was.....3 days ago? Time had certainly flown by.

"Can I have a muffin, too?" he asked, glancing at the bag of muffins next to Tsukasa. Tsukasa noticed and covered the bag with his hands.

"You need to ask Tsukasa, these are his muffins after all," I replied with a sigh.

"So, Tsukasa, can I have one?" Natsuhiko asked with a grunt. Tsukasa just looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nope! Y/n made them only for me," he replied taking another bite of his second muffin. Crumbs covered his face at this point.

"Y/n you made them by yourself?" Natsuhiko asked me, amazed. He walked over to his designated swivel chair. I wonder if, when you join, you get a swivel chair...? That would be nice.

"Yes, I made them myself. Is there something wrong?" I asked. I tried not to let my agitation seep into my voice. I didn't want any problems...

"That's cool. Can you make me some sweets too?" he asked politely.

"Sure, when I have time for it," I replied with a smile. I mean, I liked to bake. But finding the right time was hard. Lost in the thought of my schedule, I didn't notice the look of jealously Tsukasa wore as he glared at Natsuhiko.