The End

Since people are confused, and sad (IM SO SORRY!) Let me clear this up and give you some backstory.

Yes. Kirishima died. Texting and driving with alcohol in his system, which is why his last text is all gibberish after the last "I love you"

So, what happened? The characters can't just go after that. Well, Bakugou mourned for a while but never went back to drinking. He vowed to stay away from the thing that killed his love. He visits his grave frequently along with his parents. He hikes the mountain almost every night and talks to the stars to reminds him he loves him. He comes to accept his loss after a few months. A few years later, he becomes the therapist Kiri wanted to be and keeps small pictures of them in their college days on his desk.

   Mina, she lost all hope for a long time. The only thing keeping her there was Sero and, surprisingly Bakugou too. They both got on a personal level in losing the same person they both loved. He made sure she stayed in college and that she didn't do anything she would regret. Of course, her boyfriend was supportive through the whole thing always keeping her happy. She became a school counselor for kids who suffered from bullying which hit close to home for her and Kiri in middle school and highschool. She visited his grave often and always talked to him there. She married Sero and had two children.

   And Kiri? What happened to him? Well, he died at the impact with an oak tree. He was able to see his mom after his death and watches over his friends and lover. He listens to what he has to say to him and tries his best to respond to his love and friends. But he's a ghost so he can't respond to his pleas and cries to forgive him. To say I love you one last time.

Right?