Alternate Ending

Since everyone was heartbroken at the ending, I've decided to make a happy ending for you all! :)

Eijirou's p.o.v

   I woke up the next morning with a groan. Maybe I had to much to drink after all. I barely remember much after drinking last night. After waking up, I grabbed two water bottles and advil to mask my headache. After about twenty minutes of sitting in bed and gaining my composure. After I felt better, I turned towards my bed side dresser, grabbing my phone to see about seventeen missed messages and two missed calls. Opening them up, I read through everything.

Kirishima: I love you (sent 11:59)

Bakugou: what? (12:01)

Bakugou: what does this mean? (12:03)

Bakugou: I'm so confused...(12:04)

Bakugou: are you okay? (12:04)

Bakugou: you aren't doing anything stupid right? (12:05)

Bakugou: it's going to be alright. (12:06)

Bakugou: please don't do anything (12:07)

Bakugou: (missed call) (12:07)

Bakugou: are you okay? (12:08)

Bakugou: ARE YOU OKAY? (12:08)

Bakugu: please answer me! (12:09)

Bakugou: wait (12:13)

Bakugou: is this one of those status things you write every night? (12:14)

Bakugou: WAIT IS IT?!?!? (12:14)

Bakugou: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? (12:15)

Bakugou: IS THIS A GOOD THING? (12:16)

Bakugou: Wait, okay, I'm headed to bed.(12:17)

Bakugou: call me in the morning? (12:17)

Bakugou: (missed call) (12:43)

   No wonder my phone was blown up. I didn't remember what I wrote him. Everything from last night came back, hitting me like a bus. I remembered everything from the little double date with Mina and Sero, to drinking wine, to driving home, then the message, then nothing. I guess I fell asleep right after I sent it. I decided to call him, hoping he was up by now. Maybe he never fell asleep at all. I pressed the little call icon next to his name. (This can be used instead of the sad ending. In the last chapter before Starry Night, Bakugou woke up to a call.) It rang for about three seconds before he answered in a hurried tone. "Hi. Hello. You've read my messages right?" He asked immediately. "Well, goodmorning to you too." I greeted. "Oh, sorry. Uh, hi! Goodmorning! Did you read my messages?" He seemed to be in a rush. "Yes, I read them. But I have class this morning and I really need to get ready since I woke up with a headache. But, meet me at the lake. I have something to tell you when class is over. Meet me at two?" I asked, hoping he was free. I heard him sigh in relief. "Yeah, sounds good. I'll be there." I nodded to myself, already brushing my hair out. "I'll see you there. I've gotta go." I started. "I'll message you when I get there. Bye!" He responded with a small 'see you then.' Before I hung up and got ready. Dressing in a red shirt, black jeans and my pair of red crocs, I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door.

   Making it into class, I noticed Mina wasn't here which was unlike her. I decided to message her, figuring she might not even be here today. She did drink alot last night and she sleeps through her hangovers most of the time.

Kirishima: Mina, class is starting

Mina: I've got a terrible headache. I won't come in to class today. Can you run the notes by me later?