ㅏㅡ(🌕)ㅡㅓ

Full Moon

They were sitting outside on the balcony, Jihyo in Jin's lap, both nursing a mug of Jin's delicious hot chocolate.

They were huddled together with a blanket and some cushions nearby in case they needed them.

She was telling him about her day at work when she noticed that he was just staring at her with a smile.

"What? Is there something on my face?" She asked.

"Well, if you mean the moustache -"

She smacked him before he could continue, making him laugh.

"Ah, really. Were you listening to me at all?"

"I may have zoned out at some point."

"I'm taking away kissing rights."

"Aw, babe, don't be like that."

Their playful banter had Jihyo squealing with laughter when Jin attacked her with tickles and they ended up lying down, looking up at the sky.

"Uwah, it's a full moon night."

Jin hummed. "You know, Jihyo."

"Hm?"

"You're my earth."

"Why? Because I'm your world?"

"Of course." He chuckled.

Jihyo shifted so she was lying on his chest, looking down at his handsome face. "Then what about you?" She asked, letting her fingers trace his eyebrows.

"Me?" Jin shrugged. "I'm just a moon."

Jihyo hummed, lightly pressing her lips onto his. "You're not entirely wrong."

"Oh, really? How so?"

"You do light up my heart. Like my own little star."

"The moon's not a star, Jihyo."

"Details, details."

Jin grinned. "Love you."

"Hm, love you more."

"Scientifically, you cannot love me more than I love you."

Jihyo spluttered. "Where does it say that, you cretin?"

"Your five foot four ass is shorter than me, and therefore, your love capacity isn't as strong as mine so it's physically impossible for you to love me more than I love you."

Jihyo stared at him, dumbfounded, before straddling him and grabbed one of the cushions. "You. Absolute. Piece of. Shit." She said between smacks until he managed to stop her by hugging her and dragging her back down, peppering her face with kisses.

< ㅜㅐㅌ ㅌㅠㅁ >