Just a fan: (Icelety)

(Not a request just wanted to do this).

Not my art btw

3rd Person:

Today Four stated that today's lesson is "very special." Nobody in the EXIT was exited because they seem to say that everyday now.

"Four, doing the same math equations all day isn't too special" Pencil pointed out (oh the irony).

"But Pencil" says Four, "today one of you is going to be rejoining the battle for BFDI!"

"Okay never mind. VOTE FOR ME-"

"No Pencil, this time you will be doing a challenge to determine who re enters the game."

"Those little children wouldn't like, let me back in the game anyway." Match agreed.

"Your challenge to rejoin is to get the most questions right on this pop quiz! Whoever gets the most right gets a second shot at winning BFB. And gets this whole cake."

"Oh cake, how much I miss you right now." Loser weeps.

"Uh Loser, they meant the prize for rejoining." Liy corrected.

"Oh, whoops."

"HAHA! Loser likes Cake! Loser likes Cake!" Firey Jr. teased.

"ENOUGH OF YOUR BLABBERING" Four almost screeched.

"Question 1; What is 64 - 1?"

"8" 8-ball answers.

"Not even close."

All of the EXITORS kept fighting over the answer, but one of them was really thinking, because they wanted to come back more than anyone. Or should I say, come back FOUR someone!

Bracelety's POV:

I really wanted to join. Not to win but because all I wanted was to show Ice Cube that my fan-girling meant more than an energy boost for Ice Cube, but something bigger. By now everyone in the EXIT knows about my love obsession with Icy, so Firey Jr. doesn't even bother teasing after doing 2,763 times already.

I decided to look at my notes and I found the answer.

"IS IT 63?" I asked in my normally optimistic tone.

"Bracelety's correct!" Four responded. "She needs 2 more questions right if she wants to rejoin!"

Yes! Only need 2 more. I just hope no one beats me to it.

*time skip*

"Okay, you guys are terrible, why after 64 questions only two of them were answered correctly." Four complained.

"Since you people are taking too long I'm just letting the people that got a question correct rejoin. So Bracelety and Liy, each of you can have half of the cake."

"YAY, I'M REJOINING, TIME TO TELL ICY HOW I FEEL!!!"

"Uh, did you mean to say that out loud?" Liy asked me.

"DON'T YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS?"

"I didn't know you like LIKED her." Liy replied

Oh shoot, I must of daydreamed the whole thing in class!

"WAIT THAT'S NOT-"