I Don't Hate You...(Fubble)

Not a request. PLEASE REQUEST. YOU CAN GIVE A PLOT TOO JUST PLEASE I NEED REQUESTS.

ALSO this is an AU that the game didn't split. But they're still objects.

———————————

3rd Person

Fanny hates everything. And she even hates hating something. But today, she was hating at Flower more specifically...

"HOW DARE YOU KILL BUBBLE!"

"Big fluffing deal that's not the only time I-"

"I DON'T CARE! I HATE YOU!"

Fanny was about to start crying, since their team lost and Bubble was still not here, she thought she would get eliminated for not being present.

Why didn't she recover her. Well, if she recovered her, everyone would start to think Fanny like likes Bubble because she never would recover anyone. Not even herself.

"Hey iancians, you guys are up for elimination, get over here!" Four yelled.

"Uh, Four, on the voting screen last episode, I wasn't on, what's up with that?"

"Oh, Liy, for just rejoining I gave you immunity for your first elimination back."

"Oh awesome!"

"iancians, we got a record of 41,839 votes!"

"We don't care!" Snowball angrily replied.

"Ruby! You got the least votes at 1,543!"

"Oh awesome! Wait, what's my prize?" Ruby asked.

"Oh, your prize will be explained later in the challenge!" Four replied.

"Next one safe is Lightning with 2,947 votes!"

"Phew! I was getting worried there." Lightning replied.

"There are now only 4 of you left. Haha, that's funny!"

Nobody laughed.

"Anyway, Fanny escapes the bottom 4 with 6,128 votes!"

Fanny was glad to be safe, but she was worried for Bubble, as she wasn't safe yet. She swore to herself that if Bubble was out, she would tell her what she really

"Flower. Despite killing Bubble without a care in the world, you manage to escape the bottom 3 with 9,869 votes!"

"Oh thank goodness."

Flower was sitting next to Fanny, though, and saw her worried.

"Uh Fanny, you look worried, you're already safe."

Oh no, Flower was catching on to her. She knew she would not be worried for Snowball because he almost killed her. So that left her with...

"Bubble! Wait, where's Bubble."

"She died, remember?" Ruby replied.

"Oh right! Well she safe! With 14,398 votes. And I'll recover her in a moment."

"Wait, then that means..." Lightning said.

"Yep! Snowball is going bye bye with a whipping 22,951 votes!"

Fanny sighed in relief. But that sigh gave Flower all she needed to know...

"WHAT! This can't happen! Wait! Lightning, I-"

Snowball got interrupted by Four eliminating him.

"Well, you guys can chill for a moment because I need to set up the challenge."