Aikara Hinata

Aikara loved her mother more than anything else in the world. She knew her mother would do anything for her. Until her mother past away. She was a world renouned artist, with artworks shinning brightly even compared to the likes of Leo nardo D'avinchi and Van Goh. Aikako's father was never as close or loving to his only daughter as his dead wife. He only pressured her to work harder on her artista abilities. To the point where she has mastered almost all arts at the young age of thirteen. Though her main talent has always been singing.

Having a family name that people considered to be royalty was interesting, they even lived in a palace designed for the family. With the signature family trait of platinum blond hair, people in the artista community call the members of the family ''your highness'' or '' your majesty'' almost instinctively. Even the Ichijouji and Aikasaki and other prideful artista families looked up to and respected the Hinata family.

Once Aikara was at the age of forteen, she was forced to attend parties and meetings with people of nobility along with her father. The Hinata family is considered royalty to the artista. So she always had to make a good appearance, especially at events and parrties with alot of paparazzi ready to take a look at the royal princess of Hinata.

Her personality was cold. Yet she learned to conceal it and put a smile on her face for when the time came for public appearances. She always looks out going and seems to have the perfect life. Being able to look genuine and charismatic to others in public when there are cameras, but when it's over, she turns into an emotionless  cold cunning girl ready to learn more and exceed the expectations of everyone around her.