The Party

Aikara's POV. (sixteen years old)

Today is the day of another one of those nobility parties where people seem to think of it as a perfect opportunity to brag about their material acomplishments. It's annoying honestly. I've only ever seen it as an opportunity to get on everyone's good sides. It has came in useful severeal times.

It's currently a week away from the day I'm transfering to Hoshinomori Private Magical Arts High School. I'm transfering to my second year. Last year I was busy working with my father on meetings and his Idol business, because he had an illness which made him unable to work. So I was at the office and practically ran the idol industry. We ran one of the most popular idol agencies in the world. So I barely had enough time for myself, let alone for school. So now that my father is better. I can attend the school like a normal sixteen year old.

Once the time for the party came. I got ready and sliped on a dress, and had the maids, who I never bothered to remember their names, do my makeup.

 I got ready and sliped on a dress, and had the maids, who I never bothered to remember their names, do my makeup

After they were done, I headed to the limo waiting for me infront of my castle-like house. Once I got in, my father was alreadt waiting for me in the car. The ride was silent, you could cut the tension in the air with a knife. Soon enough we arrived at the Ichijoji mansion where the party was held. I got out the limo walked into the mansion where there was a red carpet. My father took my arm and we walked inside as we heard.
''The Royal Family has arrived!''

The main door was opened so we walked in while smiling, people clapped and we headed to the front towards a podium to make a speach. Well, my father made a speach.
''Thank you for allowing us, the Hinata Family, to be the openers of this party. I feel honered to, once again, be an attendant of such a special occasion such as this. I would like to have my daughter speak a few words before we begin.''
I was surprised. He didn't say anything about me making a speach.
He quickly whispered, as he was walking down the podium.
'' Say something about school and arista. People love to talk about you.''
So I stepped up to the podium and did just as he said.
''Thank you, father. Some of you may know that last year, I didn't attend Hoshinomori Private Magical Arts High School due to a severe sickness that fell upon my father. Making him bed ridden in the hospital and unable to work. There for, I took over the idol company for a year to allow him to recover. Now that my father's health is back to normal. I will be attending Hoshinomori Private Magical Arts High School as a second year exchange student with a singing major. I will still be attending some buisiness meetings for the company through out my school year. Thank you for all the support in the last year and allowing me to achive something great in such a young age. Thank you!''

I said with a fake but convincing cheerful voice. Once the speech was finished, the people in the hall clapped and cheered.
My father puts me in these situations often, so I'm used to coming up with things to say flawlessly. I stepped down from the podium and walked along side my father to do some good old socializing. Most of the people were older than me, the only person my age who was worthy of recognition was the Ichijoji family's youngest son, but he was slightly older, only by a couple months though. Now that I think of it, I would probably be the youngest in our class of second years. There were also other's who were around my age, but I couldn't recognise any of them. I excused myself from my father to get a drink. When someone tapped me on the shoulder.
''excuse me your highness, would you mind having a dance?''
I turned around to find two men standing with their hands strenched out waiting for me.