Dancing

I knew I would be greeted by Ichijoji at some point tonight, but I didn't expect him to bring a friend along with him. Ichijoji was someone I have known since I was young. Though we never got close enough to call each other friends, he was more of a knight to me than a friend. The man standing next to Ichijoji with his hand stretched out had long blond hair. He looks to be a bit older than both me and Ichijoji. He seemed to be taller too, with broader shoulders and a slightly more muscular build. I examined both of them before saying.

"I can only dance with one man at a time, sir." I said with the most respect I could. While still being stern. I turned to ichijoji
''This is quite a surprise from you, ichijoji"

"I'm aware, your highness, I just wished to have a dance before you start your school year. As a goodluck wish." Ichijoji said.

I then turned to the blond man who was waiting patiently.
"May I ask for your name, sir?" I asked.

"I'm Anjo, Louis Anjo. I am currently attending Hoshigei High as a third year, your highness. I would hope we could meet again on school grounds." He said in a slightly flirtatious tone. It slightly annoyed me, but I didn't let it show.

"Oh, I'm glad to make your aquaintence then, Anjo. I wish for us to meet again." I managed to finish, just as I was wisked away by Ichijoji. I guess he could sense that I wasn't too pleased with Anjo's tone of voice. As we started dancing, ichijoji whispered.
"Would you like me to inform him about his behavior later, your highness?"
"If it wouldn't bother you, then I won't mind you teaching him a little more manners." I replied under my breath with a cold tone, making sure only Ichijoji could hear me.

"I shall inform him later then." he said.

We danced for a little while after that, then I returned to my father. He said things about a 'Monochrome Prince' he didn't seem to pleased at the fact that the so called 'prince' got the tittle without relation to the royal family.  Father also mentioned something about a girl from the Aigasaki famiy, but she didn't seem to have much experience. I drowned out most of the talking and simply nodded my head in acknowledgement to not seem rude. As the party came to a close. We said our goodbyes publicly and lest to go back to the palace.