Indeed Today Every Demons in his baby Wifey Will Suffer their End!

Next Part - After 425+ Votes😒😏

Chapter :- 45

In Malhotra Mension ; Garden is decorated beautifully and in the middle of the Garden, lots of wooden sticks are gathered in the ground, and are worshiped. A thread is tied around a small piece of bread and placed on the fire. It is believed that even though the bread burns, the thread remains clean. This is a memorial of how the evil (the bread) is destroyed, while the thread (the soul ) is eternal.

Everyone Comes with aarti ki thaali and did Pooja and take Rounds around the burning flame for taking blessings

Nandini is Excited as always and manik is admiring his baby lovingly as both take round around the flame while Nandini was cutely asking her questions and manik patiently Answering them.

" Mani.. Aapko ptta hai hum yeh festival kyun celebrate krte hai!? ", Nandini Asked with excitement.

He can read her eyes that she Knows everything about this festival, though he too but then Dined, " nhi.. I don't know.. ", he Pouted at last.

Nandini giggle while clapping Said Excitingly," but mujhe patta hai.. Jbb main swati maa ke saath thi na tab unhone mujhe yeh story sunayi thi.. ", her eyes Twinkle Saying This.

Both stopped as both completed the Ritual and manik Pulled her Closer tucking her hair strands Behind her Ear, " hmm.. Toh mujhe bhi btao!? ".

Nandini bobbed her head Cutely and Start Telling The story behind this sacred day -  While Everyone (Only Family Members) Gathered around them to listen the Story From their cute Daughter again , " daanav raaja hiranakashyap itana haughty and immoral  tha ki usane apane kingdom ke logon ko Bhagwaan-ji kee praarthana karane se rok diya. He had a very strong desire to become immortal. ", Nandini Started with her hand gesture and her eyes wide with cute pout..

Nandini Continued," In order to fulfill his dream, he started performing hard penance to please Lord Brahma-ji.  One day, Brahma-ji appeared before him and granted him five special walli powers. ", looking at Manik, Who's Admiring her with all his love with a Smile on his Face..