Finally!! Some alone time!!!!

Don't Forget to Give Votes and Inline Comments.....

Chapter - 56

HOSPITAL 🏥

" I got that Golden Chance on Holi day.. Manik Was already Finding Clue to Prove Me wrong for you So he Was keeping Eye on Me.. I know that He's Keeping his Eyes On Me So I.......... "

*

*

*

*

Manik Entered in the room Where Pooja Entered.. When he didn't find her he walked little more Inside The Room Seeing here and There Finding Her but Didn't Find Her..

But suddenly He Heard The sound of locking So he turn with jerk and find Pooja standing with Smirk..

" Why The Hell you Lock The Door Pooja? ", Manik Asked Greeting his Teeth angirly.

Ignoring his question She walking forward towards Manik, " Let's Make a Deal.. ", Manik Frowned and Pooja Continue, " How about We Spend a Night together And Then I'll Never try to Make you separate from abhimanyu.. What Say?".

" What Bullshit Pooja! I'll Never betray My Buddy.. And by the Way Only One Woman will be in my life that would be my love, My Wife in Future.. ", Manik Said directly rejecting her offer.

" So, Then get Ready to loose to best friend.. ", Pooja Smirked while manik frown when he See Her taking Her Mobile out..

She leave a Voice message to Abhi, " Abhi, please help Me.. I Don't Have much Time please.. Help Me.. I'm in a Room.. I don't know in which please Save Me....... ", in Her Fake Scared crying Voice.

" What you Just did!? Are you Even in Your sense Pooja? Do you think with all this you will get Me.. Atleast think about Your Parents.. ", Manik Said and irritation is Clearly visible in his Voice.

" You Don't Have to Worry For them.. You Just think about yourself.. ", Pooja Smile Evilly And then Rubbed Her Eyes Makes her Eyes Smudge And then Rubbed her Lips And her lipstick got smudged..

" See Pooja.. You Are doing wrong.. Why Can't you understand that I Can't Love you.. God dammit!! ", Manik Yelled Loudly in annoyance.

" But you know I want you any How.. If you Can't be Mine then I'll destroy Your Life because Pooja Gets What She Want in her Life.. ", Pooja Said Like a mad Person.

Manik Rubbed his Face with His hands..

He Walked Towards The Door Ignoring him And was going to open the door but before that pooja pull him back and he managed himself to not to fall on pooja..

" You really think that I'll let you go before I get I Wanted!!? No you are wrong.... ", treasing her finger on his Face pooja said and then holding his collar she pulled him closer to her..

Manik pushed her hardly and warned her showing his finger, " Stay away from Me.. ".

Pooja Laughed and Said, " Okay.... ", But then her phone pinged and She's Sure that it's abhimanyu's call as he must be near.. So, She Smirked Evilly at MANIK who Frowned and his eyes grows wide when he Saw pooja tore her One Side of her Dress from Shoulder and Smudged her lipstick more and also slap herself so, that there will be finger prints on her Cheek..

" Are you Mad?  What are you doing!? ", Manik asked getting worried what if someone took it wrong..

And Then holding MANIK'S Hand she Placed them on her waist and at the Sametime door Knocked and they heard Abhi's Voice, " Pooja baby.. Are you Inside!? ", and at the Sametime pooja started her Drama..