41. For old time's sake.

Ronan POV.

"Welcome home, Bunny," Mommy whispered as she hovered above my lips. "Mommy's bored, wanna play?" She asked me lightly. Her voice was like honey, sweet and smooth. I took in the sweet smell of vanilla that stuck to her skin.

My inhale was deep - my exhale was broken and faltering. I felt my thoughts falter and slip. The feeling of her skin was mind consuming. I could barely make out where I was. My thoughts had gone all hazy, my tired eyes had snapped open, trying to grasp any fragment of a memory. I couldn't quite figure out how I'd gotten into this, but I wasn't complaining.

Something must have happened between mommy showing me where my new bedroom was and now. Because mommy was straddling me now. She had me tucked firmly between her legs. Clad in a pair of boy shorts and nothing else. Her bare, uncovered breasts lightly pressing and grazing the now sensitive skin on my chest.

"Yes," I replied mindlessly, I tried to raise my arms and place my hands onto the small of her waist. Oh, how much my fingers craved to sink into her skin, pull her hips into mine to have her closer to me. That's when I noticed the ropes. They bit into my skin as they wrapped securely around my arms and onto my chest. I could feel the ropes going lower and lower, from the small of my back to my belly button and my groin. I groaned as I struggled to move my arms. And she simply giggled.

"When did you do this?" I asked quietly, feeling heat rush into my cheeks at an embarrassing speed.

"That's a secret bunny" Mommy grinned as she sat up. I relished in the sight of her warm coloured skin in the cool moonlight that seeped into the room. Like a peeping tom, the light was focused on her, on her perfect chest, on her perfect hips. My eyes dragged across each crevice of her skin, watching as the goosebumps spread across her body. She'd tied up her braids, leaving her face to my view. I felt my stomach do backflips as a small, falsely innocent smile graced her features. Her eyes had grown much darker, overflowing with hunger and mischief. "Is the rope too tight, bunny?" She asked me sweetly as she tugged at the looser rope that rested in between my pecs.

"No mommy," I replied, hearing the desperate sense of urgency that oozed from my voice.

"Good." She praised. "Now for the fun part", she whispered as she lightly dragged her fingers across my skin.

"You look so pretty when you're wrapped up for me." She comments, her words make my stomach stir with excitement. "And you'll look even prettier with this on," She tells me as she pulls a baby blue coloured blindfold from her behind her. She gently put it on, covering my eyes, leaving me enveloped in the darkness. The idea of her having her way with me like this was enticing, and I found myself hardening at the thought alone. I was completely and utterly at her mercy and now we both knew it.

"Hard?" She giggled "So soon? Someone's eager"

I felt her fingers continue to drag across my skin, getting lower and lower, reaching the bottom bit of rope that rested above my groin, but she'd move her hand no further. I squirmed, my body practically itching for the attention of her fingers.

"Mo-" Just as I was about asked to stop, she placed a wand against the length of my cock. My breath grew heavy as I felt the soft vibrations travel through my body. I tried to raise my hips, I needed friction. I needed something to release the grew ache at the pit of my stomach.

The familiar feeling of her lips graced my collar bones as she sucked and licked, chills ravaged my spine as I arched up into her. Her kiss gets stronger and I go delirious. The feeling of her soft lips exploring my skin fills my body with fireworks, I gasp as I try to swallow my moans.