Naruto gone missing

Boruto POV
I was fighting with mom and dad because Ootsutsuki was trying to get dad (naruto) tail beast the 9 tails fox.Used everything I got I used shadow clones, vanishing rasengan, and I even my jougan.Nothing worked and I mean nothing he sucked up all my jutsu like it was nothing then the dude transfer all of my jutsu into a ball and attack us.Soon dad went in karma chakra mode to save us all and we didn't get to see him.Ring Ring who that I asked mom I Don't know said mom you two go upstairs and wake up Ryuto ok mom said me and Himawari,and we ran up stairs to wake up Ryuto.

Ryuto POV
I woke up this morning feeling a little bit tired but this is how I always feel Himawari and Boruto woke me up again they were really early.I started to realize something was wrong because they were Scratches on Boruto and Himawari I went down to see what happened .I saw my mom with scratches and blood and some dude with a very nice suit and suitcase yelling at her saying HOW THE HELL YOU LET LORD SEVENTH GET AWAY and blah blah. Soon they started looking at me the guy in the suit said how along you been here ? As long as I been I told him sarcastically oh Ryuto mom said naruto got took by Ootsutsuki again.Again I yelled with anger Big brother cried Himawari we will find daddy I promise yea said Boruto agreeing with Himawari even if he is a stupid old man Gee thanks I told him and surprise you don't even like dad what a surprise.

Boruto POV

We ran to the hokage office as fast as we could and we got stopped by current someone. Sarada!!! Ryuto yelled move out the way we came to check on someone yeah and I know lord sixth and lord fifth told me and mom we are going on a mission to find him. really? I said with Curiosity yep she said with grin today at noontime meet you at the gate guys see you later. Bye me and Ryuto said.It was quiet going back home really quiet hey Ryuto who coming on the mission I asked will he reply with a smirk sarada and Mitsuki me and you.You I said you are going to be captain then yep he said so you guys have to be good ok.Yea right I said.