Where are you Boruto and Mitsuki

Naruto POV

I woke up and I was stuck to a tree and I saw the Ootsutsuki trying to suck out karma (the 9 tails) chakra.Ootsutsuki I said what do you want one of them said let me me go now. I'm warning you I said with a weak voice Damn it just shut up for once said one of them.I can feel my body getting weaker and weaker I can't not do any jutsu man only if the other 4 kazekage or other team members of team 7 to help me.Ahhhhhhhh I screamed in pain.

Boruto POV

I think we are lost Mitsuki said Boruto sadly why you say that said Mitsuki well I don't see Ryuto or sarada said Boruto looking around where are you Ryuto and sarada? man it's so scary out here in the dark no I cannot,how will be able to face on dad.Grrr so frustrating. Hey Boruto said Mitsuki look something rustling in the bush ok now come show your self I said I'm not afraid to fight stop stop my name Eon ok ok said the boy I heard that name before I said to Mitsuki hey your Ryuto friend right ? Yep said Eon your Boruto right you know him said Mitsuki with his guard up yea I told him he's a family friend I could say.You say you're lost aren't you said Eon don't worry it's ok if you don't want to admit it amigo just follow me OK I'll lead you back to Ryuto and sarada ok just follow ok I told Mitsuki let's go right behind you said Boruto.

Ryuto POV
Me and sarada just finish the tent and I just noticed that Boruto and Mitsuki aren't back from getting the wood hey sarada you notice Boruto or Mitsuki no she said oh ok I said with exhaustion soon we heard some rustling is the bushes keep your up said sarada you took the words right out of my mouth.

Naruto POV

Boruto,Ryuto fight what ever gets in your way I said ahhh be quiet said Ootsutsuki and Others  don't give up I said sadly the next generation is coming to take over and I know I'm right.