Lets catch up Eon

3rd POV

Damn it Boruto Mitsuki !!! Don't scare me said Ryuto what do you mean us you mean you said sarada huh who are? What Eon that's you said Ryuto yep that's me said Eon it been long but we found him in the woods said Boruto Yes he very funny said Mitsuki with a smile.Will that's Eon for you said Ryuto and Sarada you know him to Sarada said Mitsuki will you could say he's a childhood friend said sarada with a smirk oh said Mitsuki so you really knew him for a long time.Yep said Ryuto want to come on our journey to find my dad sure Said Eon Ok said Ryuto let go to bed now.

Ryuto POV

I was out picking berries well me and Eon,we were just walking back when we saw some old geezer sitting on a rock.So just in case we ask him about where the next village he said 100 meters what!!! Screamed Eon that so far away you're now acting like Boruto I told him Hell to the nah said Eon I'm not like Boruto. Anyway we should be getting back I said to Eon yea said Eon see ya later old geezer.

Boruto POV

Where is Eon and Ryuto said Sarada I think that they went to pick berries said Mitsuki there they are I said. Hey guys said Ryuto we're back with berries said Eon with joy Mitsuki you were right said Sarada will I saw them getting berries said Mitsuki when I was in the tent.All right guys eat up said Ryuto after this we are going on the road,again I said in a disappointed voice Well don't eat fast said Eon with a chuckle Yea there be any left said Ryuto.