BooHoo for Boruto

Ryuto POV
It was time to go to the next village to find dad I told Boruto and Sarada as we waited for Mitski .I turned around and he was right there behind ahhhhh I screamed damn I didn't even know you were there.Yep that's Mitsuki for you said Boruto  Big brothers can I come Himawari said with happiness no Himawari I told her you can't you could get hurt.Fine she cried and she went mom somewhere will now that we are all here time to go.
3rd POV
Boruto stop being a little pest and so annoying said sarada very angry but I cannot help it I'm so so hungry you should have eaten before we left Boruto said Ryuto yea but you know I was so excited to go on the trip I forgot to eat breakfast said Boruto with a sigh.You know I think I have something said Mitski really said Boruto what is I'll eat anything. Oops I guess I forgotten it sorry he said You're killing me said Boruto don't say that said Ryuto plus that might actually happen.Hey guys we will rest here to night wow said sarada day went by quick.Maybe because you arguing with Boruto the whole time said Mitsuki hey Boruto and Mitsuki could you get some wood for the fire sarada you and me will set up the tent ok said Ryuto ok now chop chop.Gee since when you were the boss said Boruto,Boruto stop being a damn idiot he is the captain so listen to him.It ok sarada let him be said Mitsuki come Boruto let's get wood.