Incovenient

When the last bank teller that had to be collected stepped out of the bathroom, Oscar swiftly, but quietly, showed up behind her and before she had the chance to turn around, he pointed his gun to the back of her head.

"Easy now, wouldn't want to scream, would we?" Oscar told her with a husky, low voice.

"Go. Hands where I can see them," he demanded, the metal of the weapon not leaving its spot. He thought she had a hot figure from his point of view, nicely formed hips with a slim waist. Oscar shook off the thoughts and pushed the pretty bank teller towards the main room.

All the other employees and various customers were laying face down on the floor, three masked men stood before them with guns in their hands. They had done their job neatly and in time, a bank robbery depended on every minute, second even. Oscar damn well held his imaginary fingers crossed that nobody had hit the panic button.

"To the cashier desks," he then barked, now poking the gun into the woman's lower back. She gasped at the stinging feeling, at the same time trying to stabilize your breathing pattern, while Oscar hoped she wasn't going to pass out. With shaking hands, she opened the security door with her key card and let herself and the gangster inside. He closed the door behind them.

"Take this, fill it up," he harshly commanded. Slowly, the woman turned around and their eyes met. He was just about to open the bag he was holding, but all of a sudden he froze.

Wow.

His eyes shifted from her face to the name tag on her blazer and back up to meet her gaze.

Now, seeing her face, he couldn't hide his fascination. Luckily for him, he was wearing a mask. Else she would've noticed his mouth being agape at her innocent beauty.

Her eyes were a sparkling y/e/c and her hair was so shiny he felt the urge to run his hands through it right then and there. And those lips...

She was staring at him, understandably, because he wasn't moving at all. He held the bag in his hands, wondering how it would feel pressing his lips against hers.

Someone yelling from the main area made him snap back to reality. "Five minutes!" One of his homies shouted, indicating for Oscar to speed the fuck up.

He shook his head, as if to get rid of the dirty thoughts running through his mind, and threw the bag over to the girl. She picked it up with trembling hands and started opening the drawers and boxes with the money. Oscar watched her carefully, not because he was making sure she wasn't leaving out any notes, but because her side profile was mesmerizing him furthermore.

Her chest was rising and falling with hectic, tedious breaths as she quickly did as she was told. After a few minutes she had filled the bag with all the money from the cashier desks and handed it to Oscar.

He was almost disappointed that his time with her was over so soon and made sure to brush his hand against hers at receiving the bag. Her hands were small and elegant, Oscar was betting they would look fucking good wrapped around his...

"Boss, let's go!"

Oscar grabbed the bag and slowly walked backwards until he reached the door, his eyes not leaving hers. He cursed something in Spanish under his breath at how pretty she looked with her hands up in the air, eyebrows furrowed in worry and fear.

It's over now, princesa, you did a great job.

Before disappearing around the corner, Oscar smiled, the left side of his mouth curling up and although he was sure she didn't see it, her facial expression softened somehow, as if she understood.

Oscar shot her one last, long glance, then lowered his gun and hurried out of the building, closely followed by his homies.

Later that night, Oscar sat on his front porch remembering her. Luckily, he had memorized her name. It wouldn't be hard for me to find out who she was or where she lived. Oscar knew people. He wanted to see her again and he wanted it badly. But could he just walk into the bank and ask her out? She'd recognize his voice for sure.

For the rest of the night, Oscar disregarded the silly stories and jokes of all his homies about the heist, instead he contemplated what he should do to see Y/N again. There had to be a way, right?