Ch.2 The sleepover

~Previously~

△~Bill's POV~△

My eyes widen, and I hide behind the tree. "Phew... Wait... How did the human see me? I'm in the mindscape... I wonder who that human is... and how she could do that..." I say to myself while floating around in circles.

"But she was beautiful... I might try and make her my wife... My queen... Yeah... It has a nice ringtone to it..." I said, smirking at the thought.

~Author's Note~

Your Already at "The Mystery Shack". You and Mabel are going to have a sleepover, Also  PLZ DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET I'LL TELL YOU WHEN TOO.

~(Y/N) POV~

Me & Mabel & dipper are having a sleepover but apparently, there will be a special friend there IDK me & Mabel & Dipper are thinking of what to play.

"Mable what are we going to play" "Hmm how bout truth or dare" "ok" "(Y/N) truth or Dare" "Dare," I said proudly

" Ok I dare you to summon Bill Cipher" "uhh Mabel isn't that the demon that started as a weird apocalypse," Dipper said

"Oh yea oh well" anyway (Y/N) summon him," Mable says "ugh fine dipstick hand me the book to summon him"

"umm ok here" dipper says "thanks dip" "Your welcome just hurry up already with the summoning" "uhh ok"

"Triangulum, entangulum. Meteforis dominus ventium. meteforis venetisarium!" "Umm dipper nothing happened"

~3rd Person's POV~

"[Y/N]...don't look behind you" Dipper whispers to [Y/N]. "What? Why can't I, look behind me?" [Y/N] asks completely confused, And all of a sudden [Y/N] feels breathing behind them and [Y/N] falls on the floor.

~Bill's POV~

"Yellow oh hello PINE TREE & SHOOTING STAR, oh & I see you have a friend" "Nice to meet you what's your name I'm THE all-powerful dream demon BILL CIPHER & you"

"umm I'm (Y/N)" "It's nice to meet you SNOWFLAKE " 'Man she's cute & shy she would make an excellent queen wait what did I just think' "Anyway what do you need pine tree & shooting star"

"Umm I was wondering if you want to join the sleepover & Truth or dare game" Shooting star says "I guess it's pretty boring in the Dreamscape nothing to do there if you lived there for more than a thousand years"

Wait how old are you" Snowflake says "umm in human years I'm 19 & in demon years I'm 1 trillion years old"

~3rd person's POV~

"Bill truth or dare?" "Dare I'm a daredevil " Ok I dare you to do karaoke with anyone in this room & sing a song you guys both pick" "Uhh ok" "Snowflake how 'bout it will you sing with me" "Umm sure"

"Hmm bill how about it Girl & it Boy" "S

~OK NOW PLAY THE SONG,(Bill & {Y/N] are singing the song btw)~

I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks
Just tryna find ya
I've been like a maniac insomniac
5 steps behind you

Tell them other boys, they can hit the exit Check please
'Cause I finally found the boy of my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award That's how much you mean to me
You could be my it girl You're my greatest gift, girl