CH.5 - The Reason To Kill

~ Key symbols ~

Bill -

(Y/N) - ❄️

Mable-⭐️

Dipper - 🌲

Soos - ?

Stan -💰

Ford - 🎓

Wendy - 🚰

~Bill's POV~

As I being to head into the Mystery Shack, and I head into the living room and I see [Y/N] on the couch. "Hm, oh hey snowflake. What are you watching?" I asked curiously and act casual, while looking at her.

"The news said that two people, who I know just died not that long ago. Why are you asking?" Snowflake said curiously.

"Huh oh, I was just curious Snowflake," I said 'At, least she doesn't know my Yandare side killed them, but as long as Snowflake Wants to be my Queen, then I'm glad I murdered them' I thought.

❄️~Author's POV~❄️

'Why is bill acting weird?...Maybe it's a dream demon thing?....yea probably I'd probably only understand them if I ever became one of them' you thought.

(*cough cough* Hint Hint *wink wink*...You get what I'm saying right?)

"Hey, Bill I'm gonna go hang with Dipper ok? see you later" you said, as you made my way to Dipper and Mable's Room.

and as soon as you were about to open the door you heard Dipper muttering something but couldn't understand it. You then open the door to his room.

"Hey, Dip-" You say as Dipper jumps up, and yelps as he falls on the floor "H-H-Hey, [Y/N]" Dipper says Blushing a little from embarrassment.

You Giggle a little and help him up "are you okay?" you ask, "perfectly fine I mean I am used to it from Mable yell out of nowhere" dipper says as he brushes off his pants and laughs a little.

"True," you say as you also laugh a little 'Maybe Gravity Falls isn't so bad...' You thought.

Meanwhile little did you know that Bill was there in the mindscape watching you 'Pinetree wants to steal what's mine, does he? He'll have to try harder,' Bill thought with a psycho look in his eye as he disappeared.

'Why did I just feel as if someone was watching me? oh well those things are natural here I guess so I should rub it off and get used to it' You thought.

"Hey [Y/N] you okay? you seem tense? N-Not t-that I was w-watching you or a-anything!" Dipper said blushing a lot but you thought it was just because he was embarrassed.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thought something or Someone was watching me," You said while smiling and rubbing the back of your neck.

"Oh yeah, I have that a lot too," Dipper said looking down at his feet 'I shouldn't be liking [Y/N] she still thinks of me as her friend...' Dipper thought.

But you noticed "Dippy are you okay?" You asked, worried "Huh? oh umm perfectly fine" Dipper says while forcing a smile, and you smile back.

"Well don't want you to be feeling sad," you say as you smile.

(Vote if u want to be a dream demon & Weirdmagaddon Queen in later chapters)

~Author's Note~

Hello everyone sorry I was offline for so long and just reading but I am finally out of my writers block and am now trying to continue my work, but I just updated a new chapter so hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 - 512 Words -

~Daya Cipher Out