The End (Thank You)!

Dear readers:

Thank you all so, so, SOOOO much for reading The Suit War! This is the first novel that I've ever really shared with a bunch of people, and I'm so glad to have recieved such amazing feedback from all of you. I was initially scared to post this book up, but now I'm so glad that I did!

If you like The Suit War, then PLEASE tell your friends about it, vote for your favorite chapters, and/or comment on any of the chapters! I would love to spread the word about TSW to as many people as possible, and I'm hoping you all can help me do that!

I really cannot thank you all enough for your support! If you like my writing, I have a couple other works up on wattpad that I'd love for you to check out: Beaumont Academy (a slow work in progress) and X's and O's (which I've stopped writing).

I'm also in the process of publishing a teen paranormal (about angels, demons, and gods) entitled Roses Are Red (Book 1 in the Blood, Sweat, and Tears Series), which was released on May 10, 2015. So if you like my writing (and my wild imagination, as I presented in TSW), I hope you'll check out that book (which is available on Amazon.com and Barnesandnoble.com)!

Best,

J.B. Kantt :)

P.S. I'm on the fence about whether or not to write a sequel to The Suit War, so who knows ... I have a plot outlined, so I may write one some day. :)

P.S.S. I'm currently in the process of making The Suit War TWICE as long as it is now! So stay tuned to find out more about that! :)