Chapter 34

Mayleen's POV:

"Ok that's it I can't take it anymore. What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked me. I was walking back and forth in front of the couch.

"I don't know how to tell Charlie about the going away thing." I said squeamishly. That must've surprised Elizabeth, because she sat up.

"What?" She exclaimed. "You haven't told him yet? May!"

"I know, I know. But I'm afraid that-"

"That he'll get hurt, and you change you're mind about leaving?"

"Uh, not exactly what I had in mind. But close." I shrugged. "I'm afraid that I won't be able to go, when I see him. Or that when he convinced me to go, I'll go but then I'll feel guilty for the rest of how many years." I said getting frustrated.

"Woah, woah, calm down." She said. She patted the sit next to her, for me to sit. I sighed, and went to sit next to her.

"Ok, look whatever happens, happens. You will have to tell him sooner or later. And if you truly love each other, a few years won't get between you two." She said.

"Why are you always right?" I sighed.

"I'm Elizabeth." She joked. We both laughed.
***********************************
Charlie's POV:

"Hey." I greeted May. I just came home from doing a little grocery shopping. She was reading a book on the couch when I got there. I went over to kiss the top of her head.

"Hey." She said back. "Ooh did you get me M&Ms?"

"Yeah its in one of those grocery bags." She got up, and went to search for her candy. "Hey did Lizzie stopped by today?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" She said. She didn't turn around to face me, she was too busy looking for her M&Ms.

"Well I think she left purse."

"Oh, ok just leave it there, I'll give it to her, when I see her again."

"Oh ok, hey I'm going to go shower but after that I'll make us dinner okay?" I told her. She nodded her head, and went back to searching the bags.
__________________

For dinner, I made one of her favorite dishes, her mom used to make, that brings back good old memories. Chicken pasta casserole.

"What are you making?" She asked coming to the kitchen. She put her arms around my waist, and rested her head on my back.

"Just your favorite... Chicken pasta casserole." I smiled.

"Ooh I wanna help please." She begged excitedly.

"You sure? The last time you get to cook... Well..."

"I know, I know, but I'll be better this time. Besides I have my super awesome boyfriend to teach me how to cook." She said, trying to persuade me. She gave me her puppy dog look, and I gave in. I have a weak spot for that.

"Fine, you can help." I said. That cheered her up.

"Really? Yay! Thanks Charlie. I love you." She said excitedly, hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok, calm down." I said, stifling a laugh. She's so cute when she's excited.

"Great what do I have to do Chef?" She asked.

"Maybe start by washing your hands." I suggested.

"Oh right." She went to wash her hands.
______________

It took longer to cook with May. But it was a lot funner also. She kept on messing things up, and we somehow started a food fight, but it didn't last long, because then it turned into a make out session...