Chapter 3

I'm giving you guys Bryce's POV to show you how he feels about Mia, and how he finds about about ____, and a pretty big secret that you'll have to find out about- just a piece here and there, though. Just guess by call of the information here. Continue to read M.I.A, and the puzzle will be put together(: Carry on reading:p

------

•Bryce's POV•

Her parents called her in to discuss "important matters". She came back in tears and she looked distraught.

H*ll she WAS distraught. It's rare to see her break like that, she has this- brick wall, if you will- that she has up for most people.

Her parents included.

To see the real her, she has to like you. Be on her good side. I know everything about her. One look in her eyes and I can tell how she's feeling.

Her wall is down for me, for her people, for my parents, for Liv, for her animals and eventually, for her mate.

I don't think she'll ever find her mate if Aunt Renee and Uncle Lucian keep her on Palace grounds at all times.

Mia ran into her bedroom crying her eyes out, so I hugged her warmly. She knows I'll be there for her if she needs it.

She ran into her bathroom, changed and exited wearing something that only Mia Colesanti could put together so nicely.

I could only wonder who she was going to see- where she was going, to begin with. Most likely to blow some steam, I hope.

D*mn, don't do anything stupid Mia.

I guess she's alright, but I needed to make sure."You okay?"

She nodded and left without a word. Mia's lying. I can tell.

What happened to her?

I'm going to get some freaking answers.

"Liv!" I called to the annoying little pest playing in the corner. "I'm gonna go see Aunt Renee and Uncle Luc-"

"You're goins to see Auntie! I wants to come, BryBry!" She exclaimed.

Should I let the only little wolf on earth who irritates the crap outta me come with?...

"Fine, lets go. Get on my back Livie." I ordered softly, remembering that she's only seven.

We exited Mia's room and passed the guards placed at different sections of the castle. "Prince Bryce," they greeted. I nodded. "Princess Olivia." She grinned, "That's me!"

...Typical Liv.

We entered the office and the tension in the air could've been cut with a knife. Aunt Renee was calming down Uncle Lucian and my parents were discussing something. It looked important. Really important if the Prince didn't know about it.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked hesitantly, placing Liv on the ground beside me. "Bryce, Olivia, come." My mom ordered softly. Liv and I went and stood by them awaiting answers.

"Mare is going to war with Empseia, as are we- they are nothing but trouble; we've decided to fight here." My mother explained, lifting Liv into her lap. "Shhh...don't let her hear this!" I whispered, thinking about Olivia and how this would affect her.

"Our army at Seirya is training hard, Mare's as well- this is not going to be an easy one. I'm sorry-"

"Prepare yourself for the blood of your people, Bryce-" Added Uncle Lucian.

But, I haven't gone soft.

"Oh, like your daughter was prepared? How you don't even care? You dont even know how this affects her! Right. Do you know where she is? Huh, do you? No. Because you're a selfi-"