one

01/ Undone Confession

■■■

As the rain drop raced with the other drops against the window, a loud gush of wind caused the curtain to slap her right across her face. But nothing would stop Sarah from getting a good twelve hours of sleep.

Usually normal people should have an average sleep of seven to eight hours. Studies suggested and even doctor too. But again it was not in Dr Sarah's medical journal.

For me sleep till your satisfied and according to her seven to eight hour of sleep is definitely not sufficient for her.

She needed more.

While the people were trying to rush into their house, here Sarah changed her direction and pulled thr quilt up to her head and munched. She was definitely seeing food in her dream and the proof to it was that her corner of the mouth of drooling, dreaming of those delicacy and devouring them in her dream.

Food and sleep is everything for her in this case.

It was her life and love of her life.

Her love for sleep and the invitation from the bed she receives every time whenever she enters her room, one looks at it and she is gone. She loved to sleep. And just to make her not guilty, she would give herself a pep talk where she would only sleep for 5 min but the whole universe knew the truth. And of course who to blame?

Her Alarm clock

She would never accept that she is a heavy sleeper. If she would, then consider there is something wrong as Sarah would never accept such a deed which would crush her ego!

And each and every morning she would always receive a lecture on how she would become a better person if she hadn't changed her way. Which she has been receiving for the past almost eight years.

And each beautiful morning where the sky is in different shades of blue mixed with a streak of white and a tint of yellow, the professor would always  get pissed with her when her mind wandered towards her own oblivion world and he would scream.

A quite blissful sight to notice everyday.

And then to check her knowledge, he would hand her down a thin knife like structure also known as a scalpel to dissect the cadaver which was placed on the table and ordered her to preserve  the mammary gland!

Now as the smell of formalin hit her nose, her stomach started doing these weird dances, which had traveled up to her oesophagus  and wanted to come out from her mouth.

In an attempt not to vomit her breakfast content upon the cadaver, and with her shaking hands, she proceeded to do the procedure until she had accidentally cut one important vein of the heart which helps in travel of blood to various bodies.

The Aorta.

Other professors might let go of this mistake after giving warning not to repeat, but this teacher was another case.

With a fair round belly and pouch on either side, round rimmed spectacles hanging on his nose, few grey strands of hair on his head, all you could sum it up was an old snobby professor who doesn't want his retirement yet.