four

Chapter 4 :Colliding Disease

■■■

A grunt halted Sarah on her steps and she looked behind just to find him holding his swollen finger and wincing.

" Oh my! Are you okay? Are you in pain?" It was a dumb question and she was aware as soon as Zane passed her a look of are you kidding?

"Wait! This is not important! That person is taking or might be selling drugs-"

Her talks were immediately cut as Zane called someone and gave the location of the person. Soon no longer the person who escaped from Sarah's interrogation found his way back to pharmacy and let out a curse.

" What the- oh shite, I thought this was another pharmacy! Oh god there is a lunatic woman-" Instead of completing his sentence, he let out a huge yelp and started thrashing here  and there as Sarah tried her best to tie him against the pole. But all went in vain when the person used his strength and pushed her against flat the floor and tried to make another escape.

Keyword: tried

Until Zane decided to intervein between then, twisted his arm behind his back and cuffed his one hand with handcuff and another towards the pole.

" You have right to remain silence, any words you spew will be used against you and yeah, you have right to appoint a lawyer if you are charged guilty although I have very sure those sample of powder are of definitely drugs. The officer will arrive soon so you better shut up."

Silence was what it surrounded them until Zane turned around to look at that woman who was slowly trying to escape.

" Excuse me, miss! First your break my glasses by colliding against me, next you break my finger by again colliding against me, perhaps do you have by any chance, any colliding disease.

She scrunched her eyebrow in dismay upon the accusations the young man had thrown at her,  but again Sarah wasn't a person who would take the accusations and silently swallow them up.

" First of all, there is no term in the medical dictionary related to disease, syndrome, pathological classification known as colliding disease. And second of all, if you are blaming me of breaking your finger,you are equally at fault too mister, what so ever your name is! That guy is at fault to!" She pointed at the culprit who was trashing here and there but no vain it was.

" You don't need to ask for apologies, since the world is going towards global warming, I am going to assume that people are naturally dumb." She added further, before giving him a nasty look and exiting from the pharmacy.

On the other hand, a group of police officer hurdled inside the pharmacy, and arrested the guy.

" Uncle you okay?" His neice asked him to which he smiled brightly. He assured her that he was okay and told her lies, sugarcoating them further.

As he collected the medicine from the counter, he grasped his little neice wrist as she was ready to run here and there while his mind wandered over that lady whom he met again, he was damn sure that he met her before but does not remember.

Rubbing through the bridge of his nose ge took Elham hand and went to home.

On the other hand as Sarah  reached to her home, she collected the mails which was discarded on her doorstep. Opening the door of her home, she casually checked every mail discarding them aside, as she now checked her Gmail
with her mother screaming in background.

" Come on Sarah, I heard your best friend is getting married. For the sake of your mother. Just see the photo-"

Nope, I will just turn deaf for a while.