Chapter 1: My Little Pony

It was a normal day out, and the friends of magic were having a picnic together. Flutter shy was awful shy today for some particular reason, and everyone knew it. But not the reason just that she was shy. It was around brunch and the brownies were branching together. Rainbow dash saw this as an opportunity to gather up some clouds though that apple pony was jealous of her skills at it.

"Don't have such a stick up your butt, apple pony" said twilit was as rainbow dash landed a bit away from them.

"Yes I finally landed at tailors at sparkles castle. Hi guys what's up."
  "Nothing right know I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me." Said twilit to the contest pony and made her blush redder than the apples that she picked as that is what she did'. The country pony nodded as her tail flicked and ran off from the picnic but came back quickly.

"I can't wait," rarity ad suddenly from the sidelines. The two ponies looked at her and said that she was not going on the date. This a made rarity big sad but she agreed and nodded to them in understanding. The other ponies did not understand. Those two, going on a date? Flutter shy had feeling for rainbowdasha nd they stole her spot life.

In the end it really did not matter because she got feelings for apple pony. So she flew over to apple pony  farm with  all of her cripleded chicken and cows so she can make some soup with beef dstake and chicken and Manet some pork.

She has as ready to burn down the farm with the chi glen and the cows. This was no compromise, but a revenge story. She grabbed some gasoline and threw it onto the farm and accountably on rarity but she didn't know how her friend had gotten there. Then she poured some on the house

"This is what you get" said flutter shy as she pulled out a lighter with 'kindness' written on the side, "for stealing my spotlight."

She threw the flame onto the house and barn, them both going up in flames as the chickens cried from inside "GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE" they screeched

"Flutter shy!" A sudden call from below yelled. It was apple bony, "What are you doing in my swamp! I mean barn! You're killing my chickens!"

"This is for stealing my spotlight!"

Now I want es to Salk you a question. Will you be ... my gill gfriend.
"WHAT NO AFTER YOU SLATERED ALL OF MY CHICKENS AND VOWN. Just kidding I hated pall of my animals enyaways.
"What really"
" yeah you know that I was sculls born in the city."

"Ohhhh" Rainbowdash said suddenly.

Just then, twightlite crashed down next to the ponies, looking at them, "What about our date!" She exclaimed to the apple pony.

"Oh yeah," the apple pony had forgotten stout the Tate, with her farm burning down and all. She gave and nods and walked into the sunset with twilight.

It was just rainbowdash and flutter shy, what flutter shy hat dreamed about. The ponies looked at each other , flutter shy growing flustered. Oh and they were alone because rarity died in the fire, "So, Rainbowdash.."

"Wow our friends are gay," flutter shy was stunned by the continued focus son their friends and not them.

Flutter shy shook her head and yelled out, "I love you!"

Rainbowdash laughed, "That's gay bitch same."

We will have kids and get materiel and have kids adopt of course.
"What what wait what you want to have kids um what who is the daddy."
"WHAT KNOW ONE OFF COUSE, she says blushing. I said. We are having adopting.

And so they were at the adopting agency adopting a little pony. They had their pony with them with they left and loved them all the same, yes the papa pony is gender neutral get over it.

The mommy ponies that had just adopted were flutter shy and Rainbowdash, though now twilight had apple pony who were back from their year long date, "You two adopted a little pony?"

"Yes, they're out little pony," Said Rainbowdash pulliting an arm around Logal the little pony.

"Well we already adopted fifty little ponies."

Rainbowdash and flutter shy gased. After all this their friends were still going to fight them over the fight that was the relationships that they were in? They couldn't believe it.

But Rainbowdash was always up for a fight that was verbal but could be physical.

"No spider man is soooooooo much better than supper man. He can swing from webs and fight people.
"But super man sis so much better and stronger than sounder man.
I don't care I just want to be in a relashoion ship with you"
" Aasaaaaaaawwwwwww me to"
The End