Look

I opened by eyes, looked around, it was dark, cobblestone I could feel the cold stone beneath me. "Where am I?" I mumbled, my voice quivering, body shaking due to the cold. I didn't want to be here. I could hear chuckling around me, two voices... One sounded eerily similar to Adam's.

I stood and stumbled around. My legs shook wildly underneath me, whether it was from fear or lack of sleep, I didn't know. I turned and walked through one of the halls, not knowing what else to do at this point, I landed flat on my face, again. I groaned. "Mother fucker."

I stood again and walked on, ignoring my nose which was currently gushing blood like a leaky faucet. I could feel air brushing past my body, but there was no wind in here. I feel so paranoid, I swear I can hear Gabi's voice calling out for me, for help? I can't tell, I don't know what's going on or where I am.

I shakily stepped into a room, a throne in the middle. It was there, 106 was there. Adam was there, sitting right by it, snuggling into it. He seemed happy. I stopped and just stared. "Iris, your nose is bleeding!" Adam jumped down and grabbed a tissue from his pocket and he began cleaning my face.

"I'm fine Adam, don't worry." I said, I was, infact, not fine. "I want out of here." I said firmly to this, thing. It chuckled and stood. I reached for my gun, to find I didn't have it anymore. "Lawrence took your gun, he thought it was interesting and wanted to see if he was a good shot still." Adam explained. "I want it back though." I sighed. My gun was set in my hands, a bit of black sludge on the handle. I groaned and cleaned it off with my sleeve. "Can I go now? I'm pretty sure I hear Gabi calling me." I pointed out. I fell through a hole suddenly and found myself back into the real world.

Gabi was losing her mind over a Spanish SCP, named José Lacoix. He too, seemed familiar.