He's Mine, in Every Way ~Part 3 of 4~ (Harrymort)

Requested by: STARGIRL246AA

Warnings: Incest, Mental Abuse, Emotional Abuse and Stockholm Syndrome.

AU: During October and November of 1979, Lily Evans had a lover she had met in late September, she had been broken up with James at the time and had wanted something different after dealing with his arrogance. Her lover, she had discovered in late November, was the Dark Lord in disguise trying to seduce her into giving away secrets of the Order.

She immediately cut off all ties with him and soon discovered she was pregnant with his child. In her worry, she had a one night stand with her ex-boyfriend and told him that he was the father of her baby, resulting in a shotgun wedding.

Having discovered of Lily's pregnancy, the Dark Lord confirmed that he was the father of her child and went to go take back his son.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Narrator's POV

Harry quickly found himself placed on a large and lavish bed.

The Dark Lord sat on the edge of the bed, kissing him again.

The teenage boy melted into the kiss, giving it his all in order to show his perfect behavior.

Lord Voldemort's instinct was to then have his way with his bride, but restrained himself, there was still work to be done before Harry was perfected.

"Lovely, before we begin I will be laying down rules for you to follow. If you break the rules you will go back into your cage until you repented properly." The Dark Lord said, "1. You will always obey me. 2. You will not leave the manor without my permission. 3. You will never deny me anything. 4. You do not speak to anyone besides me without my permission. 5. You do not yell or shout unless in ecstasy or pain; you will not be angered ever. 6. No foul language, your vocabulary will be polite and proper. And, finally, 7. Always remember Daddy knows best and that he loves you."

Harry nodded, that seemed easy enough to follow, "Ok, Daddy."

"Such a good boy." The older man said, kissing the top of his head, then going into the beside drawer and pulling out four potions.

Harry didn't recognize any of them: the first was a pastel pink with silver sparkles, the second was a pale grey with white bubbles, the next was light green with pink and blue sparkles and the last was red with pink bubbles.

The emerald-eyed boy was instructed to drink them all, which he quickly did.

The first potion was a submission potion, it would make Harry easier to scare and dominate.

The second was a mental suppressant that would make it difficult for him to think complex thoughts for very long.

The third was a simple fertility potion which would just make Harry more fertile.

The last though, was a one of a kind potion made just for Harry: it would turn the boy's body against him on a monthly basis, well every month he wasn't pregnant.

Every month Harry would go into heat much like a cat, crying and absolutely begging to be knocked up.

It wasn't a permanent potion like the others though, it would only last until Harry had birthed ten children, but by then Harry would be conditioned into going into 'heat' anyways.

After Harry had swallowed the last drop of the last potion, he was told to undress for his bath.

Harry didn't hesitate to do as told, stripping and leaving his clothes on the floor.

He followed his Daddy into the en suite bathroom and got into the tub that was already filled with warm water.

The black-haired boy got into the tub after prompting and was bathed by his Daddy's gentle hands.

Near the end of his bath, Harry blushed as he thought he wet himself, but no, he was going into heat and his new natural lubricant was releasing.

His body felt like it was on fire, he began to whimper and try to nuzzle closer to his Daddy.

The Dark Lord smirked at that, "In heat already, sweetheart?"

Harry didn't reply, just trying to get closer to the other man.

The small teen was picked up and dried off and taken back to the bedroom.

Getting back on the bed, Harry whined again and parted his legs, "Need you, s-so bad, Daddy."

"Who do you belong to, lovely?" Lord Voldemort asked, stroking the teen's stomach, smirking as he teased the boy

"Y-You, Daddy." Harry whined

"And what do you what Daddy to do?" The Dark Lord cooed

"Breed me, Daddy, need your babies." Harry begged, slick dripping down his legs

That seemed to satisfy the older man, who stripped and did as begged of him.

***

Nine months later, Harry sat in the garden, holding his big pregnant belly.

He wore a sleeveless dress that was pastel pink that had a lacy skirt.

The sixteen year old hummed as he stroked his belly, when suddenly, he felt a sharp pain and his dress was soaked as his water broke

He rushed back inside and called out for his Daddy saying he was in labor and needed Narcissa.

Hours later, Harry held his twin baby girls in his arms, Anaelle and Zoella nursing happily.

The Dark Lord spoke for the first time since the labor began, "Let me see my heir."

The new mother handed over Anaelle, keeping Zoella with him.

Lord Voldemort looked at his new heir, checking her magical strength, seeing it was very strong, "My heir."

He then looked at the younger twin, "And her bride."...