𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭

^ ima put y'all on to a lot of songs so get ready :)
Any errors or misspelled words, my fault 💀.
Enjoyyyyy!
Leave your feedback in the comments and read my little note when you're done reading the chapter.
—————————————————————————————

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓭𝔂

"BITCH! Wake the fuck up!" I hurriedly jumped up choking on saliva.
Kashmoni stared blankly at me enjoying the view of my choking.
I grabbed my chest pointing at my nightstand letting her know I needed water.
She snatched it off my nightstand and smacked it against my head. I took the water and chugged it.

"Bitch get up we going shopping" she snatched my covers off me causing me to mug her.

"Bro, first off what did I say about busting in my room? Second off why the hell you waking me up at ten in the morning just to go shopping? Third off why are you YELLING?!?" I punched her in the arm getting out the bed making it up.

"Girl just go get dressed and meet me downstairs" she rolled her eyes and walked out my room.
That girl gets on my everlasting nerves bruh.
I mentally noted to start locking my room door from now on, even though that's a hazard my cousin just loves to invade my privacy.

I walked in the closet to pick my outfit out for the day then I went in the bathroom and hooked my speaker up and started playing "drive the boat" by da Blixky Gang.
I started washing my face with my dove facial wash and then I brushed my teeth lastly spraying my face with my cucumber and aloe Vera setting spray.

I went to the shower turning it on to a little over warm dropping my clothes getting in.

"LISTEN BABY I AIN'T PARTY IN AH MINUTE.. LISTEN YOU DRIVING THE BOAT SO DON'T CRASH WHEN YOU GETTIN UP IN IT... DON'T CRASH!" I rapped loudly washing myself.
A minute later my part wit 22Gz came on and I instantly got hyped.

"GANG GANG GANG! SNIPER DA BLIXKY DA BLIXKY DA BLIXKY! BLICKY BABY LISTEN BABY TRYNA CONVINCE HER TO LICK IT CRAZY IT'S HITTIN BABY I KNOW YOU CAN'T HOLD YA LIQUOR STRAIGHT SHOTS WHEN YOU SIPPING BABY WE AIN'T EVEN CHASING FOURTY TWO STRAIGHT OUT THE BOTTLE JUST OPEN THE STITTER BABY" I caught my breath for my favorite part

"We smoking runts at the party so loud you could hear it baby.. SHOOT AH NIGGA IN HIS BABA AIMING AT HIS MATTA BLICKY GON WAVE TELL HIM BYE BYE PUT AH NIGGA ON FOX FIVE GANG GOT MOB TIES SHE GONE LET ME SLAP.. I TOLD HER LEMME DRIVE THE B.O.A.T" I stopped rapping trying to catch my breath.

I finished up in the shower ten minutes later and hopped out.
I dried off applying lotion and put my clothes on doing light makeup and slicked my bun up. I turned my speaker off and unplugged my phone getting my purse and putting my belongings in there, I ran downstairs seeing my brother and my cousin silently fighting.