"𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓽𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓵𝓮"

𝓒𝓐𝓢𝓢𝓘𝓓𝓨

𝓒𝓐𝓢𝓢𝓘𝓓𝓨

"Girlll this nigga got me fucked ALL the way up" Kashmoni loud ass yelled coming into my room flopping on my bed interrupting my movie.
I smacked my lips and paused my movie looking over at her sighing.

"Who?" I sat up against my headboard eating my favorite bag of chips,
Chesters hot fries.

"Who you think? That lee nigga I met at the corner sto'.. he really got me fucked up" She rolled her eyes.

"Why? What Happened?" I continued eating looking her.

"he took me to his crib cause he wanted to chill.. so when I went into his house this nigga had mad heads in his living room blasting music and hot boxing the house.. strike one." She sat up grabbing a pillow.

"we go upstairs and watch a movie then he got muhfuckas blowing up his phone.. strike two." She laid down plopping her head on the pillow.

"I'm using the bathroom downstairs cause the one upstairs don't work.. half of a strike. So I'm coming out right? And somebody banging on the fuckin door like they twelve.." she pauses and fluffs the pillow.

"So he down there wit his Niggas and he telling me to open the door in my head I'm thinking.. why you asking me to open the door and I'm a fuckin guest and you don't know me from a can of paint? So I go and open the door and some ratchet bitch lookin like shanaenae from fuckin Martin at the door." She scrunched her face up and I started busting out laughing.

"So I'm like.. who you? And she like who you and why you at my nigga door and I'm like.. huh? He gotta Shawty? So I call his name to come to the fuckin door and he lookin dumb as hell talkin bout some Shaquanah what you doing here? I'm like hell nahhhh" she said aggressively getting mad all over again.

"So I'm like who this?.. he talkin bout his baby moms! I'm like THIS NIGGA GOTTA KID?!?" I dropped my jaw causing one of my chips to fall out my mouth.
She looked at me and scrunched her face.

"Ew bitch close ya mouth" she pushed my jaw up so my lips can shut.
I cleared my throat continuing to eat.

"Anyways.. I'm like nah son.. so I go back upstairs and put my shoes on and then I come back downstairs and this bitch brung ha best friend and she look like keylolo.. NEVA!" She rolled her neck. I busted out laughing rolling on the floor.