My typical mom❤

"Gettup you lazy butt,its already half past 5 in the morning, don't u have to pray salah, wakeup orelse am gonna give you cold bucket bath right here, your phone is main reason for ua  laziness " is daily routine ever boring dialogue my mom's been using ever since i  got my phone,As typical mom she would just blame my phone for everything and anything and I know this is exactly same phase you too guys are dealing with as well.. But for me it is past tense now, you know that's how it used to be my good mornings when I was doing my graduation. I hated every bit of it,every time she blamed my phone my blood boiled like hott water i  used argue back and tell her common mom we are not in 90's and also please please change your dialogue atleast now used to be my back answer for her every each tantrums... God! How much I miss this right now.. Someone please take me to my mom, I want to relive all those days and correct my mistakes 😔. But unfortunately that's never gonna happen though.....
Being married now I have no one to wakeup me up. I'll have to do that myself or else next morning I would get to hear new version dialogues of my mother in law saying "these educated girls have no basic manners and timings all they know is eat,sleep and repeat" and this thing would repeatedly telecasted for whole day. So now I feel my mothers banter was much much more better than my mother in laws 🙄because mom used to tell only me but mom in law told every one including mom🙄 (idonno how many are facing this situation). But this is how it hppens in life of girl, women and mother *sisters included too*.

Mom I miss those days of your banter and shoutings, I miss how you used to tell me to correct myself, how you hated my phone, maa you know now I have no one to correct me when I go wrong, everyone is waiting for me to commit mistake maa so that they could point,just like the way you used to tell me "my baby,world is not nice,people won't correct you,they will make you do wrong and they will comment later,so you need to correct now and all by yourself also don't forget I won't be there to help you that time", Maaa.. How did you know i am going to face this? Did u comeacross this too? Am sorry may for making me feel wrong, i  wish I would have listened you ,learnt from u but now see I am all alone...going through  rough times of life as you said maa You are not hear with me holding me tight and telling me Evrything happens for good, I can't tell you maaa how much I miss your hugs and cuddles.

I wish I could go back to those days when you used to take my phone, I hated that Maa but now I want you to take my phone because I don't have time to check on my phone🙄. Even my phone is yelling at me now for ignoring it, it misses your stern voice and your warning looks.. Am yarning to see those typical mom you have been.. Just like me even my phone misses you too for not having someone to blame it for everything and anything which happens...!

!