From daughter to daughter in law🤨

"Your going to be daughter of somebody's home someday so grow up my little girl, stop being kid ". When you said this to me din know you meant to say life is going to be changed, in fact I never tried to understand your words. All i  knew was you are boring 90's mother who could always think of her daughters wedding, so I never paid attention for your words but today being daughter in law i understand what you meant that day. I wish I could have paid more attention to your each words, here life isn't hard but its not good too. I don't feel like home here maa  may be because your not here or may be because i miss your tantrums.
Here people don't treat me like their own maa, like you used to say "that's not your parents home ". Yes maa  this is not my home, here nobody is mine. Those fake smiles and care, it bothers me each day, I can't trust anyone here they act to be nice like you said "modern life is all filled with fakeness" but i chose to ignore your words because i thought your just a typical mother who never wants to be modern anymore. You know maa now I understand why  you dint like modern lifestyle because your love was pure and natural, you din knew to act or show fakeness maa you were innocent and natural.
Do you know maa  I was very happy about my wedding and family  Pappa choose for me because i thought they are open minded modern people unlike you but what I din knew was you were more modern than them in your heart. When you came and asked me 'am I happy about my  proposal'on my engagement  I thought you are over reacting but you're right maaa your instinct were right but both me and pappa couldn't see it because We thought we are moderns and you won't understand....!

Maaa I'll tell you now journey being daughter to becoming daughter now I understand what all you have been through, as you always said
"Life never gonna be easy my little girl grow up" now see maa  your little girl is grown up women now but i  want to be your little girl again this time i  won't fight and I won't complain....!