Waiting for your Way...😔

Do you remember maa.. You used to tell me "someday you will miss my baby girl" but in return i used to tease telling you "no way maaaa.. I'll be the happiest person being away from you and am never gonna miss you"( i did know i can't live without you even for a second, I also know you felt bad because of my words ). You guys may think am rude and selfish, but ain't we everyone wished at least one time to be away from moms non stop life advising sessions? I am not gonna lie i did wish sometimes when my mom and dad didn't allow me to stay at my cousins place, when they dint allow me to go on school trips and list goes on and on and on... That time I couldn't see their love for me.. Once again I am sorry maaa, for those words of mine.
Now see being away from you making me homesick maaa.. Even though now I want to be with you our life and society doesn't support, why maaa why can't I be with you? And why can't i  live without you maa .. Why life is being soon hard maa and how did you manage to do everything with smile on your face. Why dint you tell me you too cried just like i  cry now, why did you hide maaa why??

Maaa.. You know i  still remember one of those non ending advising session soon after I came back from my school, that day i  came home late, just half and hour but you made it sound like 2 hours late, you were stading in front door and looking at your face i  could make how much you were in panic and that movement i  knew there will be one more drama comming up. That day we had fight maa  u remember? Because you were scared but i couldn't see your care instead i  got irritated, I wanted privacy, I wanted space though I came late because of extra class till to this day I din tell you the reason I came late, I know I was being selfish but I was modern teenager by then and for me You were Indian strio type Mother who couldnt manage with modern life,
But today when I came late home, even my mother in law made drama but this time I couldnt argue or fight back, i couldnt see care today maa all i saw was mockery and jealousy, she dint wait for me in doorstep like you did, instead i  had to go and search for her and I had to tell her reason even though I know she cares less. Look at the irony maaa, when I had you to take care of me i ignored your care now here in this home of modern minded people I am left all alone nobody to care nobody to scold and your words became true "I do miss you maa every second and every minute of life "and am Waiting for your way😔, so that i could get your hug tight and feel your love in your arms. And maaa Now I know being mother is not easy also putting on smile in face is most hardest thing in the world....!