Date with Pyrrha

3rd POV
Y/N sat at the table across from Pyrrha, she wore a black dress as she held the menu, Y/N however was fighting the urge to pull out his camel's from looking at all the prices of meat.
Pyrrha: thank you again for bringing me out here Y/N, you're a good adopted brother.
Y/N: never say that to me again.
Pyrrha: why not?
Y/N: when you say "brother" it sounds like we're either related or I just got friend zoned.
Pyrrha: but I said adoptive....wait when do you care about being in a friend zone, lots of girls reject you and you always spit in their eye saying "Fottiti cagna", I don't know what it means but most of them end up crying when you say it.
Y/N: I think it's best if you don't know what it means.
Pyrrha: I want to know.
Y/N: no.
Pyrrha: ok.
They both remained quiet for about thirty seconds, the silence awkward.
Y/N: listen Pyrrha....I've been short with you recently, along with many others.
Pyrrha: I haven't noticed anything different.
Y/N looked at her and sighed.
Y/N: well I want to apologize. I've had a lot of my mind, the whole not being able to be put on a team kinda hurt that....and my past has been coming for me a lot more.
Pyrrha: Y/N.....you never talk about your past.
Y/N: Well a woman.....I'd rather not say her name.....she used to beat me.....with a baton. She wanted my semblance to come out, she didn't care how she did it but she wanted it to happen. I remember feeling anger, felt my skin hardening.....I don't even believe what I have now is what I was supposed to have.
Pyrrha: you were....abused?
Y/N: with one of those police batons. The metal ones known as peace keeper.
Pyrrha: I'm sorry.
Y/N: the cigarettes help me out keep my mind off of it. I don't like talking about it, so don't make mention of it to anybody.
Pyrrha: you should go to the police.
Y/N: I can't....I want that bitch out of my mind.
Pyrrha: Y/N....it can help.
Y/N: listen Pyrrha....you had the good life, you had living parents, a job opportunity, contests and modeling.
Pyrrha: you had loving parents too though.
Y/N: they weren't mine. They were yours, I had a woman in my house, a sister and a father who I never met. Only thing I ever knew about him is that he named me. Then left the day I came back from the hospital,
Pyrrha: that's....messed up.
Y/N: I won't lie though....if I ever got a chance to meet the man, I'd crack him in the face and ask him why.
Pyrrha: why hit hi- oh yeah....putting everything together.
Y/N: yeah....if he doesn't tell me, then I'll probably hit him again, kinda like an interrogation.
Pyrrha: I would say this....if you ever see him, he would be proud of the man you have become. Along with your mother.
Y/N: my mother wouldn't give a damn. She was the one with the ba- oh you managed to make me say it.
Pyrrha: if you don't mind me asking...what was your sister like?
Y/N: a spoiled little bitch. I hated her guts, the abuse started when I was three, then she came along and it moved to the fucking baton.
Pyrrha: I'm sorry.
She grabbed his hands, she felt him slowly calming down.

Meanwhile

A group of cultists sat on top of a hill and looked at Beacon Academy.
Priest: she goes there.....the Nikos lady will be the perfect vessel. We move at midnight!
All the cultists began to chant, their fists raised as the Priest spread his arms with a smile on his face.