Fuck.

|| Jays pov ||

Jay: What the fuck is up everybody!
Trin: today we are at the North Angeles Amusement Park!
Jay: last video we asked for 50k likes and we would stay here over night....and guys, we got 300k likes! Looks like you guys wanted us to come here!
Trin: yeah! So right now we are in the parking and there are 5 people looking at us... damn...the one in the black is cute.
Jay: shush! They can here you!
Trin: wot? OH GOD!
After she said that she booked it to the main part of the amusement park,
Jay: TRIN! W-WAIT AHAHAHSH!
I ran after her

We were both waiting in line for a ticket so it wouldn't looks suspicious. I look behind me to see the boys, so i quickly nudge trin
Trin: woooot!
Jay:look behind you
Trin: ughhhh-oh god.
She snatched the ticket from the person and quickly walked to the games, i laugh and walk towards her. I bring out the camera and start filming.
Jay: okay so we got the tickets and now we have to find a place to hide.
Trin: i have a place, it's the water park because it's in the middle of winter and i don't think there will be people swimming and/or using the water park.
Jay: true, we will get black to you once we arrived at the water park gate.
i turn off the camera and we both run towards the water park, we were at the gate of the slide and i looked up to see a pole with a security camera
Jay: fuck.
I whispered underneath my breath,
Trin: what?
Jay: look at the pole.
She looks up to see the camera too, and that's when we pulled out ours.
Trin: soo basically THERES a camera right there. And umm, i don't know if we can get to the slide but we will try!
Jay: ye, we just have to be quite, and sneaky!
I continue to film us getting into the gate.
Jay: JayJay like puma!
I said in a weird baby voice, trin laughs and we make our way up to the top. I stop filming and we duck down and wait.

30 mins later

"It's colder than a witches tit out here" i whisper, trin laughs loudly but slaps her mouth shut. I belly laugh and slightly fall to the side, we were just laughing and smiling at eachother for another 10 mins. BOOM! then the lights go out, we both hear a large slam and we quiet down. We look at eachother and then towards the amusement park. We saw there was no one, we smile and head up ondee the actual slide part.

We were almost there when we heard laughs and voices, we stop and look at eachother.
Jay: hello?
Then the voices stop
?: hello??
Jay: who are you?
??: Umm can you come up here so we don't think you are murderers?
I look at trin and shrug and we continue.

We got to the top and i see the boys from earlier.
I look towards trin and i smirk she looks at me and says
Trin: Fuck.

✩ ✩ ✩

FIN 🌙