REALLY ELTON?

We were all waiting for the security guards to come back when elton screamed
Elton: MEGAAA PRANK WAR!
We all jump and everyone else but me and trin started to laugh, we looked at eachother and back at them.
Colby: oh yeahhh so basically we all live together and we started this prank war and who ever gets more likes on a video ( that's a prank) will get to go to Hawaii!
Jay:.....
Trin:.....
Jay:seems legit
They all laugh.
Trin: sooo we can leave? Orrr?
They all nodded and laughed again, we shook our heads and walked out of the managers office. We were met by all the security guards smiling at us, i saw the one who was chasing me and he started to laugh. Mind you i still have an open cut and i have handcuffs on, he walks over and let's me out. I sigh of relief and rub my wrist, i felt hands slide around my shoulders. I look over to see the blonde boy sam, i smile and lean into his touch while wrapping my arm around his shoulder.
Everyone: AWWWW!
I look behind is to see colby, Elton,Corey, Amanda and trin looking at us. I blush and push my face into his shoulder, i can feel him chuckle....that was soo FOOKIN HOT!
Corey: heyy Sammy! Do you have a crush on jay?
Sam: of course not! I have a girlfriend and I'm not gay.
He said taking his arm off of my shoulder, i chuckle a bit and frown...damn.
Elton: WELL LETS GET EXPLORING!
They all cheer except for me.
Elton: hey Jay what wrong?
Jay: oh it's nothing! Just tired, that's all. I think I'm gonna head home.
Trin: oh, okay! Well is it okay if i stay with them? I'll continue filming?
Jay: uh yeah yeah that's fine, alright bye guys!
I smiled and put on a cheery voice, they all smile and i start to head to the gate.
Sam: Wait Jay can I-
He was cut off by me hopping into our car and driving back home.