Marinette starts to realize

It was winter and Marinette DuPain Cheng was sitting in her house drawing fashion designs late at night thinking of adrien when she heard a knock on her window she was a bit curious when she looked out and saw no one. But then heard it again 2 minutes later. She opened the window and saw chat noir.

Marinette: hi chat what's up why are you on my balcony?

Chat noir: hello purrincess how are mew today? I just wanted to check up on mew and see if mew were ok after the akuma attack.

Marinette: I'm doing fine chat *laughs*

Chat noir: whacht ya drawing there mari *looks at paper* omg Marinette this is amazing your awesome at drawing!

Marinette: uh thanks kitty that's really nice of you

Chat noir: no problem (you know now that I think about it Marinette kinda looks like ladybug eh whatever probably a coincidence.*looks at earrings* Or maybe not) hey Marinette can I ask you something.

Marinette: sure chat what is it

Chat noir: actuallyy nevermind it's not important

Marinette: ok

Chat noir: I must be off m'lady until next time *bows and jumps out of window* arch leap and do a barrel roll

Marinette: he's always so over the top hehe wait why am I laughing I like adrien.... but he's never accepted my feelings maybe it's time to move on...
————————————————————
Hey everyone hope you enjoyed the first chapter let me know if you want more and what i can do better! I will give credit! I always read the comments! Bye have a lovely day!
Also my best friend drew the cover for this book so thanks so much bestie your amazing!😸