; His 'Warmth' ;

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

Yugi Tsukasa x Reader 

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

(Previously: "Oh.. I can take care of that~" Tsukasa says as he grabs my hand and runs out of the bathroom with me and to the Broadcasting room.)

Once we got to the broadcasting room Tsukasa immediately ran up to this.. emerald haired girl? 

"Sakuraa~ Look at who I met today! Isn't she pretty!! I wonder what her smooches taste like.." Tsukasa says, whispering the last part to himself. I then spot a couch, i walk over to it and sit down. As soon as I sat down Tsukasa noticed, and the next thing I knew was Tsukasa was above me, his hands holding a tight grip on my wrists pinning me down. "Now, you really should be careful what you wish for.." He grins, "Such a vague wish can easily be taken advantage of."

Sakura was just like sitting across the room reading her book like 'The fu-'

Tsukasa leans in closer to my face, causing my face to turn a crimson red. I turn my head away from his, trying to avoid any contact with his lips. He just rests his head where my neck and shoulder meet, "Ughh.. I'm tired. Amane's job is sooooo tiring~" he says.

His body is surprisingly warm and comforting for a ghost.. But yet.. it's still cold-

I just wrap my arms around him, letting him get comfortable as I close my eyes. We both slowly drift to sleep in each others arms.

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

E n d ;

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

Yeah I know this was short but its 1AM and i was bored and decided to write a chapter.

I feel like i sorta rushed into the story a bit and had Tsukasa get a little to touchy before we really actually got more into the story first. I don't know it could just be me and how I think my writing is cringy as hell. Anyways you guys can go ahead and put your options in the comments on what I should do to make the story a bit better. I already have the plot set out all i have to do it write it. And would you guys like any limes?- 

I won't do any lemons OUDGIDGBOAHO (sorry)

But i will do limes. 

Thank you allll~

-flatkawa