; Jealousy..? ;

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

Yugi Tsukasa x Reader

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

(I drew that picture of Tsukasa btw :) )

(Previously: Tsukasa just rolled his eyes, laughing with her

(Previously: Tsukasa just rolled his eyes, laughing with her. 'She really is a beauty..')

Normal POV

As Tsukasa and Y/n were talking Hanako, watching their every movement. 

'What is this feeling?'

Hanako grasps the cloth covering his chest, directly where his heart would be placed. 'Damn, whatever it is, it hurts like hell..' 

Hanako POV

 As I watch Tsukasa pulled Y/n into the broadcasting room, I turn around and take my leave. 'I guess I shouldn't worry to much about it. They just met, they couldn't love each other right?'

Time skippity skip. 

Y/n's POV

As I wave to Tsukasa, I suddenly see 'The top three.' Those boys are always making trouble for everyone.. 

I walk up to my locker trying to ignore them. Before I knew it they were right next to me. 

"Hey girly, got any money for me?~" He asked, laughing with his buddies.

"Get lost." I say, trying to act tough but I was really mentally screaming. 

"Oh~ The princess is fighting back?~" The boy teases. 

"Hey." I hear a familiar male voice say. "Leave her alone."

"Who're you shorty?" The boy asked.

"You can just call me Hanako" Hanako smirked, rolling up his sleeves.

"Hanako..?" I ask, slightly surprised he is here. As I said that I suddenly see one of the boys get slammed into the locker beside mine. 'Hold on, they can see him?' The boys then start to panic

"Y-your crazy!" One of them exclaimed before running off, taking the one who just got punched with them.

"Thanks for that Hanako" I say

"Anything for you." He says with a soft smile on his lips. 

"idiot."

Hanako POV

'She really is adorable though..'

L A T E R R R R R R R R R R R R

Tsukasa's POV

"Starting operation toast!" I say with a huge smile.

"Is it to late to change my wish..?" She sweatdropped.

"Yep!" I giggled.

HELLO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE.

-flatkawa