; Beauty <3 ;

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

Yugi Tsukasa x Reader 

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

(Previously: I just wrap my arms around him, letting him get comfortable as I close my eyes. We both slowly drift to sleep in each others arms.)

Once I wake up I immediately try and look around for Tsukasa, It seems like he isn't here. You spot a note on the table where Sakura sat earlier. Nobodys here, I get up to look at the note.

'Had some errands to run  -Tsukasa'

"Wow, he really ditched me like that. What time is it anyways.." i pull out my phone and checked the time, "1:52?! LUNCH IS OVER, IM GOING TO BE LATE TO CLASS" i pick up my bag and run off to class.

As soon as i walk into the doors to my class room I walk up to the teacher and bowed, "I'm extremely sorry for being late" I sit down at my desk which is right behind Yashiro's, 

"Where were you?! You're never late to class!" Yashiro whisper yelled. 

"I don't know! Tsukasa took me to the broadcasting room and now I'm here!" I say.

"Hey! Pay attention you two!" The teacher yelled to us.

"Yes! sorry sir!" I say

- After class <3 -

"So, what happened between you and hanako?" 

"Well.. now I'm basically his bathroom cleaning slave..." Yashiro says drooping her shoulders down. I just giggle.

"What about you and Tsukasa?"

"Hm?"

"Like, what happened between you two?" Yashiro says, standing back up straight.

"Ah, well nothing really. He sorta just fell asleep on me" I say with no shame what so ever.

"WH-"

"Mhm. I'm still not exactly sure why I would wish for something so stupid.. I should have just wished for like.. UNLIMITED CHOCOLATE!"

"Ah, I can't exactly relate." She giggled.

"Yeah, I guess when Hanako asked me what I wanted that was the first thing that came to mind so i said it"

"Oh my, Y/N I'm so sorry but I have to go see Hanako!"

"That's alright, I understand."

- 5 minute time skip -

"You know you don't have to just stare at me, right?" I say, knowing Tsukasa was watching me. Then, Tsukasa floats from around the corner with stupid ass grin on his face.

"You know I don't normally grant wishes for humans, but I can make exceptions." Tsukasa says, getting closer to my face. I won't let him get me this time, before he could get to close I quickly turned away whacking him in the face with my H/C hair. 

I then look over to him giggling, I knew he wouldn't expect it! Tsukasa was brushing off his face and rubbing his eyes. He looked at me confused. 

"What was that for?" He says with the most confused yet cutest look on his face.

"I wasn't going let you get to close." I say still giggling

(My sister really wanted me to make them kiss lololololol)

Tsukasa just rolled his eyes, laughing with her. 

She really is a beauty.. 

(I'm too lazy to but the bars here)

The end.

New chapter coming soon.

-flatkawa