If Pain chooses himself

"In this case I am the most reliable here." Pain said putting a closed fist on his chest.

"Wha?! Why?! Weve been usually partners." Deidara said pouting.

"The Akatsuki is a bunch of perverts." Pain said patting your back.

"Understandable." You answered blankly.

"You just want the chick!" Hidan whined the others nodded and began to murmur something to themselves

"I don't think so." Pain stated calmly then the murmurs began to fade away.

***

You were sitting on the top of the tallest building of Amengukare. Droplets of rain fall at the bridge of your nose.

"This place has endless rain." You whispered. Being with Pain for a week can change you to a silent one.

"Aren't you tired of it?" Pain said sitting beside you.

"Yes" you answered blankly.

"You know what?" He said shifting in a more comfortable sitting position. "The rain is something you can't stop."

He moved your face to face his. Your eyes bore to his beautiful rinnengan eyes. "It's been years since I felt love. The world is full of hatred." He said with a tint of pink spreading at his pale cheeks

"Everything change when you came. I felt weird things everytime I see you, like I said rain can't be stopped, that's like the weird feelings I felt for you."

You were deeply touched of his words then suddenly hugged him. "I just can't stop it." You said looking away so he can't see your beet red face. Then he moved your face to his and crashed his lips unto you.

Your eyes widen and slowly kissed back.

To your dismay he broked the kiss.

"I'm sorry I can't stop it." He said with a priceless expression of his. The brightest smile in the universe.