If Pain chooses Sasori

Sasori is 21 yr old here

"Hmmm we have another new member though so it would be great if..." Pain said making the f sound long trying to annoy Deidara.

"Leader-sama!" Deidara whined with a pouty face.

"I pair Deidara with the other." Pain said fast but enough for a certain lolipop masked-man to hear. Then he ran and hugged Deidara, a suffocating hug.

"Fu... I need...air." Deidara said. "Tobi love blonde girls." The masked one said with a cute giggle.

"I am a man. Un" Deidara said as the masked man named Tobi removed himself away from Deidara.

"I'll be pairing (y/n) with Sasori." Pain said cutting the commotion then left.

You walked away only bumping to a wooden object.

"Watch were you going." The object said you rubbed your eyes seeing a redhead who put his eyes in a menacing glare.

"Sorry." You said and turned around to leave as fast as you could so you can catch up with Deidara or rather help him because Tobi is strangling. But you didn't know that the certain redhead was following you.

"Ahhh (y/n) help!" Deidara screamed. You hurriedly pull off the masked boy only to be the next one to be put on his deadly hugs.

You looked at Deidara asking for help but you saw his body lying motionless. You gulped as the masked boy was groping your chest and yelled. "Tobi love cute boobies, blondie have none." (South Korea? Is that you?!)

But then a wooden hand picked the colar of Tobi making him gulp.

Tobi turned around seeing a psycho look on the redhead's face. "Tobi is sorry!" He said making him slip off his cloak and ran. He glanced at the redhead, who made a 360 headspin to look at him.

Then the redhead looked at you with no emotions. "You're my partner right? Suppose you know my name." He said monotoned

You nodded at your partner named Sasori.

You looked over Deidara.

"Don't mind him." He said and left you.

***

You were currently in an inn in Kiri today. Pain assigned to kill a weapon smuggler who has the hands in a forbidden scroll.

"Two r...." "one room" Sasori cut you off." Stares were given to you by inn workers and customers. "Ohh what a cute couple." A young girl said innocently. You blushed at her remark and Sasori seems to be unaffected.

***

You sat on your futon more so you and Sasori's futon.

"Sasori-kun. We have enough money to buy two rooms." You said embarassed that you'll sleep together.

"The futon is big enough." He said bluntly. "And I'm a puppet I can sleep but I don't need it."  You nodded and look away. I heard there's a hot spring. It's worth a try." I said. " I will float." Sasori said writing something on a small notebook.

You smiled."Fine then goodnight." You faced the opposite side and closed you eyes.

You felt somethin cold on your waist it make you shiver a little you turned your head a little seeing Sasori with his eyes closed. "(Y/n).." he mumbled in his sleep.

You blushed immidiately. You smiled and continued your sleep

***

"We have to buy time." He said. You nodded and summoned giant dogs to stop numerous ninjas trying to stop both of you.

You were currently in the akatsuki base with Deidara sitting on the current kazekage. Tobi buying more time for and Sasori inside the puppet Hiruko.

***

Sasori ordered you to hang upside down on the akatsuki base' ceiling.

Lady Chiyo an elder in Suna broke Hiruko and Sasori's face  was covered in a black clothe.

"It would like to see my grandson." Her frail voice said. You looked at the two ladies seeing a pinkette.

Sasori removed the clothe revealing his face with a small smile. You gasped totally mesmerized at his smile making you fall.

"Kyaa" you fall out of the ceiling making the two ladies look at you confused.

Luckily. You have a hooded cloak on you to hide your identity.

"You idiot." Sasori said walking over you and offered a hand. You stood up and dusted your cloak.

You looked at Lady Chiyo who gave you a small smile. "I thought Sasori was already filled with cruelty but it isn't." She said with a jolly old laugh.

"So how long have you been together." You pulled your hood to conceal your blush. Sasori crossed his arms. "Shut up old hag" he said obviously humilated infront of the only person he loved for  years.

The old lady curiously walked over you an surprisingly Sasori didn't move a finger but continued to mumble something.

"I knew it Sasori was inlove with you." Chiyo pulled the cover out of your face seeing a blush.

"I knew it you're (y/n) I remember when you were at your teenage years, Sasori used to stalk you and has a diary dedicated to you only." Chiyo said

You blushed more if it was even possible as you remembered the little notebook Sasori always brings.

"Shut up." Sasori and grabbed your hand and teleported away. Chiyo laughed and waved at you. "I didn't think it would be that easy." The pinkette said at Chiyo. "I'm his grandma though." She said and left with the young girl.

***

You stared at Sasori speechless because he was holding your hand. "I uhhhh.." Fo the first time Sasori showed emotions.

You smiled softly making his puppet heart beat loud. "It's true that it happened plenty of years ago." He said and regained his emotionless form. "And.." he moved his head closer to yours and finally your soft lips touched his wooden ones.

He broke the kiss and smiled. "I love you my sweet (y/n)." A notebook fell on the floor but he didn't care. He got what he wished for. Next time he'll write about you and him together.

Extended Ending:

"I can't believe danna and (y/n) lose to the old hag and brat." Deidara said in disbelief.

"Don't call me old hag!" Chiyo said "call me a match maker." She said in a jolly old laugh.