If Pain chooses Hidan

"Leader I think that Hidan would be great." Kakuzu said crossing his arms and looking away with a hmmph just like how a tsundere girl would do.

"You old son of a b****! You just want to get rid of me!" Hidan said obviously annoyed. Strings of curses flew out of his mouth like melody while you just stare at him with emotionless eyes.

"Ugh I just hope that Hidan wouldn't do anything at her." Pain said rubbing his forehead. "Kakuzu you'll work alone." Pain said and quickly left.

Kakuzu then left with the other members leaving you and Hidan.

"Kakuzu, that jerk." Hidan mumbled and walked forward bumping into you. "Hey there cutie." He said in a flirty tone. "I suppose I'm your partner." You said in a monotoned voice obviously don't want to do any business with him.

"Well then cutie~" he said with a wink.

***

A konoha ninja which you believe is from Nara clan, seems to corner you and Hidan with his ninja pals.

"YOU WOULDN'T GET AWAY FROM THISSSSS!!!", Hidan crazily said.

He did his weird ritual thing and stuffs while you were defending him with some other ninja with the Nara guy.

The Nara guy used his shadow clone to stop Hiadan from what he's been doing.

"I guess the Akatsuki are really weak", the Nara guy said getting out of the bushes.

"Nope... not at all", you simply said as you shadow clone trap the Nara guy which you recognized as Shikamaru.

You slashed his front chest with your katana but not killing him.

"Come one Hidan, our business here is done", you said jumping through the trees with Hidan following you.

"HEY YOU DIDN'T KILL 'EM"

Annoyed, you threw a rock on his face.

"What the heck was that for!?" 

"For being so loud"

With the he quiet down as you both stopped by an empty cave to rest.

"Hey babe"

"Stop calling me that"

"Aw come on, I just wanna thank you for saving me while I do my sacrificing.... but you didn't let me finish", he mumbled the last part.

"Just shut up, you idiot, I wanna sleep"

"I sleep with you"

With the he layed by your side, hugging you... no more like protecting you from danger that might occur.

----------

Lol It's been 2 years since I last updated...

I have my another account so am not active here but I won't leave my stories hanging around! I know it's short since it's pretty hard for me to manage 2 accounts... 3 accounts I mean...

This is my first account (For Anime)
My second account is: AegyoTaehyung707 (I'm more active here plus this is for my KPOP fics)
My third account is: EmperorAkashiSeijuro (This is for my random account lol)