If we have each other

Trigger warnings: arguments, underage drinking, drug usage

Remus PoV

Roman and I walked home and he seemed worried. I was still mad at him. Mr. Perfect. With his perfect hair. 

I sighed and walked into the house heading to the kitchen.

"What's wrong remus?" Roman said dumping his jacket on the counter.

"Nothing." I replied sighing glaring at him.

"Don't lie to me!" Roman half yelled walking up to me. He was clearly mad.

"ITS YOU! You and your perfect LIFE!" I yelled back shoving him back. "You're the reason everyone is freaking THE FUCK out!"

"You're the one who was encouraging everyone as well so don't put all the blame on me!"

"Oh fuck off" I said grabbing my jacket and opening the front door and slamming the door after me.

I kept walking for a while until I reached the part of the town where it was mostly nightclubs, alleyways, bars and broken down houses.

There were guys... mostly, leaning against the low walls with beer bottles or glasses in their hands laughing and talking.

A couple of tears fell down my face knowing I'm not helping myself being here and coming back to this place again.

"You ok?" I heard someone say behind me. The person put their hand on my shoulder.

I turned and saw a guy, around my age drinking from a beer bottle. He had blond hair and bright blue eyes. He was slightly taller than me with black ripped jeans and a crop top showing half of his stomach.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I replied wiping my tears. He smelt like cigarettes and alcohol but under it he smelt like comfort food or something that made me calm.

"I'm Lyle" the guy said smiling. He was cute.

Fucking hell Remus.

"I'm remus." I replied smiling.

"Come on. You look like you need a drink or two." Lyle said slipping his hand into mine.

I went with him to a bar and he got me a drink which I drank happily. I burnt a bit but it calmed me a lot.

~•~

A couple of hours passed and we were both wasted leaving against an alley wall.

I had a beer bottle in my hand and Lyle had one in his. He passed me at what first I thought was a cigarette but turned out to be some drug.

I laughed a bit and moved closer to Lyle and stumbled a bit. He also moved closer and leant in kissing me.

I kissed back and pulled away a couple of minutes later. I laughed a bit and kissed him again.

The rest of the night was a blur but I know I ended up in lyles house and passing out on his sofa.

~•~

I woke up the next morning my head killing me. I sat up too quickly nearly making me throw up.

"Nice sleep?" Lyle asked passing me. I looked up at him and realised he wasn't wearing a shirt. I blushed a but and looked back down.

"Can you really call that sleep? I'm pretty sure I just passed out." I replied rubbing my eyes.

I looked around around the room and it was a brightly lit living room. Too bright right now.

"What's the time?" I said getting up stumbling a bit.

"Nearly 3pm. Why?" Lyle replied returning with a shirt.

"Shit. I need to get home before my brother freaks" I kissed lyles cheek before leaving the room. "See you soon Lyle"

"Bye!" He called back as I ran back to my house.

Roman was stood outside the house clearly pissed.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" He yelled storming up to me.

"Out." I replied not wanting to talk to him. I walked to the house passing him.

"Wait." Roman said seeming more annoyed. He grabbed my arm pulling me back. The sudden movement nearly made me throw up. "Why do you sleep like alcohol. And drugs... REMUS!"

I ignored him and walked into the house. Roman following me.

"Why do you smell like that?" He interrogated.

"Why do you care?!" I yelled back getting more frustrated.

"Because I worry for you!" Roman sighed and grabbed my arm. "Moms going to kill you."

"I know. But not everyone can be perfect."

"I'm sorry?" Roman said slightly hurt. "Well... if you could just be normal-"

I couldn't let him finish. I exploded.

"NORMAL!!?" I pushed him away from me. "NORMAL LIKE YOU? WITH YOUR SCHOLARSHIPS?"

Roman teared up and looked down. He opened his mouth I say something.

I couldn't take it. I ran from the house and later throwing up in an alleyway.