chapter 9

Paiges' p.o.v

"I'm pregnant!" I shouted. I had no idea what came over me. Maybe it was four having a daughter, which I knew about, with tris. I never knew he would find out. Ever.

He stood there for ages. I was about to say something when he stormed out of the room. Well done Paige! Way to go. I logged onto my Facebook page and decided to write a status about my pregnancy. Here we go.

Guys. Great news. I'm preggo! 6weeks! How amazing is that- Paige xox

Tris's p.o.v

Its only been an hour tris. He hasn't ran away with her. Nothing bad has happened. And just as I thought that a car came pulling up and I was so happy to run out of that door to my daughter. She jumped out the car and ran to me. She seemed hyper. I watched four come out. He looked upset in some way. What's wrong with him?

"Baby why don't you go and play in the back yard?" I asked her and she nodded while running in. I walked over to four who was currently leaning against his car.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I hate how one minute everything's perfect and the next it isn't. I mean what am I suppose to do with her." He said and I instantly knew he was talking about tori.

"Do you want the press to know?" I questioned him. He shook his head.

"Well weekly? Or every two week visits. I'm sure we can travel to where your playing sometimes" I said and he hugged me. I breathing him in like I did for the last time. Six years ago.

"Thank you Beatrice" he said .

"Whoa! Tobias don't call me that" I said and he nodded.

"Sorry" is all he said.

"So um come inside and we can make you up a bed in the spare rpom" I said and he nodded. What's up with him.

We finished making the spare room when I had a shrap pain in my stomach. I held onto my stomach. It really hurt.

"Tris. Are you okay!" He said. I nodded.

"It hurts" I said. He kept staring at me.

"What?!" I screamed.

"Your bleeding" he said and I looked down towards my crutch and saw blood. Oh my god.

"We need to get you to he hospital." He said and I nodded. What if my cancers back?

"I will call zeke to look after tori okay?" He said and I nodded.

Time lapse

He pulled up to the hospital and shut his door while opening my door. I was feeling so drifty. It must be the blood loss. I looked at the back seat. Covered in blood.

"Sorry tobs" I said and he nodded.

"Don't be baby" he said and if I had the energy I would have shouted at him.

"I need a chair!" He shouted and a nurse ran over with one. He put me in it and I could feel myself drifting into a deep sleep.

I woke up to tobias sleeping by my side. I smiled remembering it was just 10 years ago when I was 14. When he was laying next to me just like this. I looked to see I was attached to many machines and I sighed. I  was tobias fidgit and then open his eyes.

"Did I wake you?" I asked him and he yawned.

"Nope" he said and I rolled my eyes. I heard a knock on the door and Tobias opened the door. A doctor came in.

"Mr Eaton, its good to see you again" he said and Tobias nodded.

"You too!" Tobias said. Doctor Wu came in and sat on the chair. Tobais sat next to me.

"Miss prior, we have something to tell you" he said and my heart started to beat rapidly.

"Is it back" I said. Tobias's head whipped to me.

"No, its something not that serious. But serious." He said and tobias sighed.

"Then what is it!" Tobias screamed at his face. I pulled him back down.

"I'm sorry to say but you have polycystic ovaries. It where you can't h-"

"I'm not a dumb shit I  know what it is!" I screamed. Tears forming in my eyes.

"Hey don't worry its okay" tobais says wrapping an arm around my I swatted it away. "It could have been worse"

"No! It isn't okay , could have been worse! Really four! I want more children! But no , its not like you care. I mean your happy with Paige. Its not like we're engaged. Or dating anymore. Get out! All off you get away from me" I screamed. Before tobais left , he turnt around.

"Yeah I do care tris" he said.

"Why do you care!" I screamed back at him.

"Because I love you. I'm in love with you" he said and slammed the door shut.

#fourtrismoment!

I've been desperate to do this scene! It's so cute... So the picture above is a spolier... Who is he? Is Paige actually pregnant. If you already know don't tell give hints okay! There is going to be a lot of twists during the next ... 5 chapters :) so don't miss out.

Also I'm trying to reach 2k votes as you know... So please help!!!

So give me some opinions. Ideas. And please comment.