Prologue

(the time of the LeafWing flee)

It was all very confusing to Bumblebee, why they were all flying away. She thought life was fine in the place with the big wood thingies. There was finally enough food for one hungry dragonet to eat. Why were they running from it? Why couldn't they just live there forever? She couldn't do anything about it. She looked out of her sling at the vast amount of water stretching out before her and then up at the dragon carrying her. Her mane was Cricket if she remembered correctly but for a one-week-old dragonet, that was unlikely.

How long was it since the last time she had a real amount of food? She had had a small fish at the river they had rested at, but that hardly counted. Was it a day? Two days? Either way, she was hungry

"Eeeeenow?" she asked Cricket "Snudoo?"

The green dragon sighed and handed back a mango for Bumblebee to chew on. Other green dragons' stomachs growled as she contently chewed on it. It still wasn't enough to satisfy her hunger, but she wasn't going to waste it on other dragons.

"Eeeeeeee!" Bumblebee exclaimed. "Huhere jong?"

This meant "Finally food! Where are we going?" but no one answered her so she had to accept that no one understood her. This was how most of her conversations went, so she had learned to deal with it.

She was looking out of the sling when she saw land for out of the mist up ahead. She saw the other dragons gasp and ask the blue dragons leading the way if that was it, and they nodded.

"Yep, that's Pyrrhia." The bigger one said. "Ooooooo," some dragons said some of the dragons, including Bumblebee.

That was their new home, and Bumblebee wasn't going to miss the old one.