《《charlie x ashton》》

oh boy, what mess was charlie getting into now? first she bought a large house, that was fine.

then she let ashton buy her a large ring. that was fine.

she let herself buy a big wardrobe, a lavish big wedding venue, the works. if heartache inc was going to keep dishing her out money, she'd spend it. she wandered the large house, she wore a simple, green evening gown, it was slimmer than most dresses she owned instead of poofing out at the waist, but she liked it.

she didnt like how it hugged her belly. she didnt bother wearing heels, cause, what if she fell? a tequila would be nice now. sighing through her nose she looked at the thing wrapped around her hand. she smiled kissing the small boa on the top of her head.

she also bought a big snake baby.

and one thing she couldn't think of buying was big things to stop babies. she sighed. her mother would be pleased at least.

she shook her head. it was the annual reunion of those participating in her selection.

teddy and his husband and three children would be coming, katherine and jerome and their brat would be coming. it seemed everyone was married, with children.

she looked at ashton passed out on the couch. this is who she chose. this right here. she shook her head smiling. and she never regretted it.

their wedding was beautiful, they held it in germany, where charlie was born. they honeymooned back in bora bora, meeting the new selectors and selected. charlie spoke to them all about her adventures.

it was glorious. her life had turned upside down. she had become a famous author, starring in the movie adaptations of it. her life was no longer hers.

adoring fans lined out of bookstores with things for her to sign, and she loved the limelight. she was turning into a bit of a jerome, she couldn't make enough.

even though she didn't need to make anything like jerome. signing heartache inc contract made her the richest woman in the world, teddy the richest man.

what did ashton do? he didnt work. but that made charlie happy. she didnt want him to work. because the less he worked the more he had energy.

too much energy.

and now that things.. came up, she was glad ashton didnt work. she dumped a pitcher of ice water over his head causing him to scream as he woke up. "go get ready. everyone should be here soon." he mumbled something kissing charlie on the temple. he padded down the hall into their room pulling a burgundy suit on with a black button up and burgundy tie. she followed and changed.

"whats wrong with that dress?" he asked watching as it hit the floor. charlie shrugged removing her jewelry quickly.

"nothing, just, i have better." she mused. she changed her under garments quickly before he got any ideas.

charlie slid her dress on as well as black flats and some simple makeup. she knew she was gorgeous fuck those who didnt.

 she knew she was gorgeous fuck those who didnt