《《new orleans shadow》》

꧁ form ꧂

role. Taste of Music

name. Charlize Lenora Reeder

preferred name. Charlie if you're her friend or at least know her, Lenore if she's performing

age. 22

face claim. Thalia Crawford

personality description. charlie is a very bright and outgoing young lady. she knows what she wants and will do anything to get there. she's a very nurturing soul, being known as a mother to her friends. she is drawn to anything that is musical. she won't back down from a fight with you but she knows her place. voodoo? don't mess with voodoo. she's a very superstitious person and takes her chances with none.

she dreams of making it big someday and works herself to the bone trying to save up every penny she owns so she can move to a place her talents will be noticed. she doesn't take a minute to herself and puts others before her.

backstory description. her momma and poppa ran out on her and her nanna when she was young and she never heard from them since. growing up with her nanna charlie seen some things, and she knows what voodoo can do. it's crazy stuff and she wants no part of it. they say her nanna gifted her as she passed, but charlie refuses to put that to the test.

outfit description or picture. tiana's waitress outfit from the princess and the frog

family. her momma and poppa ran out on her, her nanna who is deceased. it'a just her.

likes. singing, music, dancing, daydreaming, performing

dislikes. voodoo, the supernatural, not being able to help

hobbies. singing, dancing, performing

theme quote or song. i'm almost there from the princess and the frog

corduroyo